• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

Looking for help to troubleshoot a Certificate Signing Upload.

We've followed the usual process to generate a signing request and our digital partner has sent back the signed certificate. I have three files: the certificate (File type: Security Certifcate), a Cert-CA (File type: PEM) and a Cert-full (File Type: PEM). They are adament that the certifcate is signed correctly, but all three files result in the same error message. "Uploaded file isn't a certificate"

In previous years, we've simply uploaded the secuirty certifcate and it's worked straight away.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this? Salesforce support can't help as Premier Support is required and the digital partner are adament that the certificate is correct.

Cheers!
Lauren

Hi, 

Looking for help to troubleshoot a Certificate Signing Upload.

We've followed the usual process to generate a signing request and our digital partner has sent back the signed certificate. I have three files: the certificate (File type: Security Certifcate), a Cert-CA (File type: PEM) and a Cert-full (File Type: PEM). They are adament that the certifcate is signed correctly, but all three files result in the same error message. "Uploaded file isn't a certificate"

In previous years, we've simply uploaded the secuirty certifcate and it's worked straight away.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this? Salesforce support can't help as Premier Support is required and the digital partner are adament that the certificate is correct.

Cheers!
Lauren

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page for the community login, when I choose login page as my custom visualforce page I am getting error as displayed below.

Unable to set a VF page as Login page for my community.

I tried assigning all Profiles to that VF page but it still gave me the same error.
User-added image