• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there!

Let me preface this by saying that custom coding is well outside of my wheelhouse. That said, I am trying to update the value of a custom relationship field on Leads when the owner of the Lead is changed. My code is not throwing any errors, but it is also not updating the custom relationship as I would expect. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. The code is as follows:

trigger leadAutoSAChangeTEST on Lead (after update) {
for( Id leadId : Trigger.newMap.keySet() )
{
    if( Trigger.oldMap.get(leadId).Owner != Trigger.newMap.get(leadId).Owner )
    {
        Lead leadtoUpdate = Trigger.newMap.get(leadId);
        leadtoUpdate.Sales_Agent__c = [SELECT Id FROM Sales_Agent__c
                                      WHERE Name = :Trigger.newMap.get(leadId).Owner.Name
                                      LIMIT 1].Id;
        update leadtoUpdate;
        }
    }
}

Hi every one.

I am stucking in use Rich Text Editor of SLDS https://lightningdesignsystem.com/components/rich-text-editor/#site-main-content, I has completed design experience but I can't click the buttons for action bold, Italic, underline.v.v. Do I have to handle all of button by javascript? 
Thanks
Hi Team,

I recently moved to a new project where I've been asked to analyze existing code. I see code similar to below,
public class Zinc_AccountDetail {
    @auraenabled public Id Id {get; set;}
    @auraenabled public String Organizationname{get; set;}

}

How to find which apex/visual force/aura component is using Zinc_AccountDetail ?

Hi,

I created a new non-private list view for an object, and when doing a source:pull, the new list view is not returned.
I copied an existing 'All' list view, renamed it, then did a source:push.  The new list view is visible on the object.

Can list views not be pulled, only pushed?

Thanks
  • November 12, 2017
Hi,

I essentially want to understand if the Consumer Key and Secret of a Connected App developed under my salesforce developer account will change once I package and install my connected app (with OAuth access) onto another company salesforce instance.

Thank you for your help.

I'm attempting to install a new release of a managed package in a production org and the install is failing with the following error:

Error Message: The post install script failed.

I should also be receiving an exception e-mail sent to the "Notify on Apex Error" user for the managed package as configured in the source org.  However, I'm not receiving that e-mail.  The apex user is active and has a valid e-mail address and I do get other apex exception e-mails to that address but the post-install exceptions aren't being sent apparently.  I've verified these aren't being caught as spam as well.

Anything else I'm missing?

Thanks,

• June 26, 2013