• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a new wave developer org to complete the Build and Administer Analytics trail, however when I log into the new org there the Analytics App isn't there. What am I missing?
I am getting this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Found an incorrect number of values for the 'Open Support Cases' component. 

My report shows 3 results which is the same as what I've seen on screenshots posted on the blogs and forums. Any help would be appreciated.User-added image
I am getting this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Found an incorrect number of values for the 'Open Support Cases' component. 

My report shows 3 results which is the same as what I've seen on screenshots posted on the blogs and forums. Any help would be appreciated.User-added image
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.
I cannot install Dreamhouse.  Not only does the link in Trailhead NOT lead to installing Dreamhouse, but even using the link provided by other learners, the system says that it can't be installed because it needs APEX classes.  I don't know what that is or where to get it because I am a new user.  (That's why I'm at the very start of Trailhead, right?)  I'm disappointed that this would be happening in the first few steps of starting to learn SalesForce.  Has anyone got a solution to this installation?   Also, is ALL of Trailhead going to be like this? 
  • September 10, 2017
Hello

Trying to verify a challenge but hitting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct. I have connected Trailhead to my dev org but perhaps since the dev org is in Swedish it is unable to verify the work I did?

Trail:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_dashboard_designer_basics/units/wave_add_key_metrics_evaluate_business

Dev org:
https://eu11.salesforce.com/analytics/wave/wave.apexp?tsid=02u0Y0000013781
philip@wavey.se

Perhaps something else I can try?