• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a simple auto-launched flow in a Lightning Console app. The button "Assign to Me" launches a 1-step flow that reassigns the case, then the retURL should return the user to the case. 

Everything works fine in Classic. In Lightning, prior to the Spring 18 release, the retURL would open in a new console tab, which was not what I wanted but at least it sort of worked. Now, since the Spring 18 release, the flow stops on a white screen and doesn't open the retURL at all. 

If I remove the retURL parameter from the button, the flow runs and lands on a page with YOUR FLOW FINISHED, which doesn't meet our requirements. The flow DOES successfully reassign the case, so I don't think the issue is with the flow itself, but rather with the retURL.

Anyone have a solution for this? Is there any way to make the retURL work in Lightning? 

Button URL: /flow/Assign_To_Me?var_CaseId={!Case.Id}&var_UserId={!$User.Id}&retURL={!Case.Id}

Button settings: 
User-added image

Flow settings: 
User-added image

Hi All,
I have made few reports on orders/invoices custom object and want the sales represntatives to view only those orders/invoices related to the account to which they are owners. I checked the org wide settings and the account object is private. In sharing rules there is a rule which shares Account: owned by members ofAll Internal Users with Share with Role: Sales. In role i have all my sales represntatives. If i delete this sharing rule none of my sales rep are able to see the accounts(not even those which they own). I am working on salesforce lightning.Can someone please let me know what am I missing?
Regards,
Anand
Hi All,

For an Opportunity in the Page layout I have customised 'Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions'

Below is the behavior for system admin
I can see only 'Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions' button on the record details

Below is the behavior for Standard User
Productivity actions - Call
Global and object-specific quick actions, except for those related to creating tasks, creating events, and logging calls
Standard buttons
Custom object-specific Lightning component quick actions
Custom flow actions (beta)
Custom Visualforce quick actions
Custom Visualforce buttons
Canvas actions

Standard User order is correct and it is explained in the document below
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/lex_migration_customization/units/lex_migration_customization_actions

I want to know why the behaviour is different for system Administrator.

I checked Settings and there doesn't seem to be any limiation on my account.  I am the only account holder and the Admin.  When I click "Add New Product" the window opens, but there's no way to actually add products.  I am new to Salesforce and trying to create Products & Quote based on the products I create.  I'm at a stand-still.