• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

One of my clients would like to integrate his call center system with Salesforce, but I'm not sure it it's possible in a way he wants it. The system provides a desktop application throught which I can make calls (after logging in) and a REST API and webhook notifications interface which can be used to manage calls when I'm logged in - making calls, picking up a phone etc.
I've read a bit about a Salesforce Softphone and OpenCTI but either a documentation lacks of some info or unfortunately I can't find it. First of all - I wanted to define a Call Center Definition File but I don't know what should be put as a "reqAdapterUrl" attribute. Is it system's API address or something else?

Are there any step-by-step resources which can help in setting up a Sofphone with Salesforce?

Regards,
Przemysław

Hello,

I'm doing a 'Visualforce Basics' module and I'm stuck at 'Use Standard Controllers' Unit (link here).
I created a page with the following code:

<apex:page>
    <apex:pageBlock title="Account Summary">
        <apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Then I opened a page via the "Preview" button in a Developer Console and opened a JavaScript console in Chrome where I typed:

$A.get("e.force:navigateToURL").setParams({"url": "/apex/AccSum"}).fire();
And I got the following error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: $A is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1

Both the snippets are copied from the Unit's sections, I didn't change anything except the page's name - 'AccSum'. I tried all of the above in a Firefox which also did not work.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Hello,

I'm doing a 'Visualforce Basics' module and I'm stuck at 'Use Standard Controllers' Unit (link here).

Then I opened a page via the "Preview" button in a Developer Console and opened a JavaScript console in Chrome where I typed:

Both the snippets are copied from the Unit's sections, I didn't change anything except the page's name - 'AccSum'. I tried all of the above in a Firefox which also did not work.

Hello,

One of my clients would like to integrate his call center system with Salesforce, but I'm not sure it it's possible in a way he wants it. The system provides a desktop application throught which I can make calls (after logging in) and a REST API and webhook notifications interface which can be used to manage calls when I'm logged in - making calls, picking up a phone etc.
I've read a bit about a Salesforce Softphone and OpenCTI but either a documentation lacks of some info or unfortunately I can't find it. First of all - I wanted to define a Call Center Definition File but I don't know what should be put as a "reqAdapterUrl" attribute. Is it system's API address or something else?

Are there any step-by-step resources which can help in setting up a Sofphone with Salesforce?

Regards,
Przemysław

Hello,

Hello,

I was going through the Trailhead for Lightning Components and saw a couple of methods that deal with the response from a Callback. There were response.isValid() and response.getReturnValue().

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find more not only about these two methods but any others that are applicable to service side responses? I've looked around and I haven't seen much.

Thanks,

Mike