• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirment to Integrtated the Adobe AEM with the Salesforce knowledge . AEM will be used as the prestenatin layer for showing the Knowledge Articles. So my requirement is to expose the articles based on article type and data categories through an API . Is there OOTB API's available. . If any one has done the simlar integrtaion , can you please share the knowledge.
Hi,

We are currently using Aem with Salesforce, but right now there are many layers to connect it with salesforce, so we are trying to create a custom connector to connect it directly 
One way we can as Aem has out of the box connector, I need suggestions to do it the other way

Right now we are using Aem for knowledge articles only (Where user can see related products information)
Since , we would be connecting it, I wanted to figure out other use cases and leverage the connector

So, I need help in figuring out the use cases for connecting this (We are a products selling organization)

Answers are highly appreciated
I have a requirment to Integrtated the Adobe AEM with the Salesforce knowledge . AEM will be used as the prestenatin layer for showing the Knowledge Articles. So my requirement is to expose the articles based on article type and data categories through an API . Is there OOTB API's available. . If any one has done the simlar integrtaion , can you please share the knowledge.
Hi community users,

I wanted to see if any one is using Adobe Experience Manager with salesforce, If so for what?

Regards,
SG
Hi,

We are currently using Aem with Salesforce, but right now there are many layers to connect it with salesforce, so we are trying to create a custom connector to connect it directly 
One way we can as Aem has out of the box connector, I need suggestions to do it the other way

Right now we are using Aem for knowledge articles only (Where user can see related products information)
Since , we would be connecting it, I wanted to figure out other use cases and leverage the connector

So, I need help in figuring out the use cases for connecting this (We are a products selling organization)

Answers are highly appreciated