• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a need related to an SLA for a client that requires being able to measure the time it takes to write Emails. We would make the approximation considering the time range from when you start composing the mail until you send it. The moment of sending is an event that we can easily capture using a trigger in the EmailMessage object, but the same does not happen with the event that starts the composition of the message (Pressing the Compose button, Reply, Reply-All, Forward...). How could we perform this calculation for each email we write?

I am not asking for time spent in resolving a case, instead time spent on email related activities on a case. The related Case record's Activity history does not give info about how much time was spent writting emails.

Could you please guide me with an appropriate solution?

On the other hand, we would like to know if the Send mail event could be intercepted to avoid -under certain circumstances- that it is sent, but that its record and attachments persist in the database.
Cross-posting here from the Trailhead forum, where I'm working on the Lightning Components Framework SuperBadge. We're implementing LDS on a page, but NOT using force:hasRecordId. Instead, we're dynamically setting an aura:attribute, and then referencing it in the LDS parameter for recordId. I've been researching this for hours, but all the reference docs and Trailhead modules assume the case where you're using the implicit recordId on the page. No examples I can find where they're setting the recordId and then forcing the reload.

In this case, the id attribute is successfully being set, but LDS isn't loading the record. The error message says: The onBoatSelected handler in the BoatDetails controller must force Lightning Data Service to load the specified record, using logic in the controller.

In the controller, I'm using a reloadRecord command: component.find("service").reloadRecord() where "service" is the aura:id for the force:recordData element.

Is there some other command required to get the LDS to load the record?

Here's the component markup with the force:recordData info:
<aura:attribute name="id" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="boat" type="Boat__c"/>
    <aura:attribute name="boatSimple" type="Boat__c"/>
    <aura:attribute name="recordError" type="String"/>

<aura:handler event="c:BoatSelected" action="{!c.onBoatSelected}"/>

<force:recordData aura:id="service"
                      recordId="{!v.id}"
                      mode="VIEW"
                      fields=  "Id,
                                Name,
                                Description__c,
                                Price__c, Length__c,
                                Contact__r.Name,
                                Contact__r.Email,
                                Contact__r.HomePhone,
                                BoatType__r.Name,
                                Picture__c"
                      targetRecord="{!v.boat}"
                      targetFields="{!v.boatSimple}"
                      targetError="{!v.recordError}"
                      recordUpdated="{!c.onRecordUpdated}" />
Am I screwing up something in the markup? 

I am getting below error
User-added image

but my application has 
User-added image

May I know why am not able to pass this challenge ?