• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on step 2 of this Superbadge. I had an error message when I tried to verify it since I skipped a step. Once I fixed the error, I went back to check the challange again and am now getting the following error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Volunteer_Job__c]: [Volunteer_Job__c]
Close errors

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Hi there, 

I got following error on step 3.

A Volunteer Shift Worker record created for another user is not in their approval queue, or it does not have the correct status automatically assigned.

Anyone passed this step?

Thanks
LinThaw
I'm in the process of completing the Reports and Dashboards trail and I'm on the "Visualize your Data with Dashboards and Charts" section. It seems like the Trailhead was written using the Salesforce classic version because the challenge is asking me to create a pie chart dashboard but that option is no longer available in Lightning (only donut is available). Can you please advise how I can complete this trail if I can't pass the challenge?