• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
当我按照“Force.com Platform Fundamentals"的指导创建Recruiter角色用户Mario Ruiz的时候(”CHAPTER 7 Securing and Sharing Data“-“Try It Out: Create More Users”),为何没有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项?因而也无法选择”Recruiter“profile。导致这个用户根本用不起来,应该如何解决?
之前创建COE Cynthia Capobianco的时候,是有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项的,因此也可以选择到”Standard Employee”profile。不知为何创建其他用户的时候就无法选择”Salesforce“用户许可证选项了。

Hi All,

I have an enterprise edition of Salesforce currently shown in English Language to all.

Now, we would like to extend this to few Chinese Users, but the screens/layouts/field names have to be in Chinese language for these 20 new users (Note that these 20 new users belong to 5 different profiles/roles and they will be accessing it from China). 

Can anyone please brief me, what are the areas I need to take into consideration for the language change and how do I start with? Below are my few questions.  But please do let me knwo others aspects that I need to look into?

- Can language be changed for an entire profile/role ? Or is it specific to each user? (I think it is user based.  Please confirm). What are the steps to follow?

- Can I mass change the language settings of certain users?

- Apart of changing the language settings, what other settings do I need to change?

- Once I change the language settings, all the fields(standard and custom) of all the objects (standard and custom) will be directly translated? or do I need to manually change few fields?

- Can I include the new users in existing profiles/roles? (The only difference the new users have is that they need to see the screens in Chinese and i will add few sharing rules to give access to data)

Please explain.  Thanks.