• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Good Day Salesforce Developer Community.

I have a small custom component that we are using lightning:picklistpath.  We are using it in a community to show the progress of a case (like a Domino's pizza tracker)   I have created a custom picklist that holds the values I want to share with the customer and I have a process builder that fires to keep the new custom picklist updated with the correct value.  

The issue I am having is that all of the prior cases that do not have a value in my new custom picklist do not display the correct stage in the picklistpath becuse there is no value yet.  I know I can use dataloader to update the still open cases but that would adjust the last modified date and could have impact to reporting. 

What I would like to do is when the Lightning component loads, go and update the custom picklist to the correct value.  Is there fairly easy way to do this on initation of the component?  I need it to do it without engaging validation and required fields. that could prevent me from saving the record.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good day developer community.  I have created a custom lightning:picklistPath componenet to use in our community.  The trouble I am having is that I dont want the end user to be able to click on the path.  I only want them to see it.  I used a custom component because I have far too many record types (in the process of reducing) where the picklist values differ.  I am hoping someone can provide some guidance on if this is doable.  In the event that I cannot turn this off, any suggestions as what to display or not display upon the user clicking? 
Hey Developer community.  I am having trouble building out my app in .NET.  I have downloaded the WSDL, added the reference to the project and then when I try to implement the sample code, I run into problems.  Does anyone have some good sample code I can look at for reference.  I have done some digging on my own but every sample I run, it doesnt seem to work.  

I can write it in C# or VB.net or convert between the two but the WSDL when it is created for some reason doesn't seem to work.  Any suggestions or guidance the community might have would be helpful.  Thanks

Hello Developer Community.  I need some help.  

I need to be able to calculate a ratio in Einstein Analytics using SAQL.

Here is what I am looking to do.

1. Calculate the number X Leads (Total number from filtered list)
2. Calculate the number of Y Leads (Total Number from filterd list)
3. Calculate the number of Z Leads (Total number from filtered list)

Then tie it all together in a ratio %.  The ratio is put together by: (X + Y) / Z

If anyone can help me to understand how to do this, I would be greatly appreciated.  
Have a very seasoned org and doing impact analysis is sometimes hit or miss. Does anyone know of a tool (or can provide a code example for a .net application using the tooling API) that will analyze where a field is being used or referenced?  This would allow us to pinpoint where to look or where other changes need to be made. Thanks in advance. 

Good Day Salesforce Developer Community.

I have a small custom component that we are using lightning:picklistpath.  We are using it in a community to show the progress of a case (like a Domino's pizza tracker)   I have created a custom picklist that holds the values I want to share with the customer and I have a process builder that fires to keep the new custom picklist updated with the correct value.  

The issue I am having is that all of the prior cases that do not have a value in my new custom picklist do not display the correct stage in the picklistpath becuse there is no value yet.  I know I can use dataloader to update the still open cases but that would adjust the last modified date and could have impact to reporting. 

What I would like to do is when the Lightning component loads, go and update the custom picklist to the correct value.  Is there fairly easy way to do this on initation of the component?  I need it to do it without engaging validation and required fields. that could prevent me from saving the record.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good day developer community.  I have created a custom lightning:picklistPath componenet to use in our community.  The trouble I am having is that I dont want the end user to be able to click on the path.  I only want them to see it.  I used a custom component because I have far too many record types (in the process of reducing) where the picklist values differ.  I am hoping someone can provide some guidance on if this is doable.  In the event that I cannot turn this off, any suggestions as what to display or not display upon the user clicking? 
Hey Developer community.  I am having trouble building out my app in .NET.  I have downloaded the WSDL, added the reference to the project and then when I try to implement the sample code, I run into problems.  Does anyone have some good sample code I can look at for reference.  I have done some digging on my own but every sample I run, it doesnt seem to work.  

I can write it in C# or VB.net or convert between the two but the WSDL when it is created for some reason doesn't seem to work.  Any suggestions or guidance the community might have would be helpful.  Thanks

Have a very seasoned org and doing impact analysis is sometimes hit or miss. Does anyone know of a tool (or can provide a code example for a .net application using the tooling API) that will analyze where a field is being used or referenced?  This would allow us to pinpoint where to look or where other changes need to be made. Thanks in advance. 
As of a specific time yestarday, most of my users who are on SSO started receving the following error "Your company's authentication service is down". To my suprise, I noticed that they see this error only when they try to get to salesforce manually via "login.salesforce.com". If they go through the SSO integration/link they are able to login.
I thought that maybe my users are confused and that they all should be using the SSO link on our intranet, but when I looked at their user records in the Login History, noticed that they used to connect manually, by using their intranet username and password. For some reason all of a sudden they can not connect as they did before, and their only option is through the SSO link. 
Has anyone seen a simmilar problem?