Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Trailblazers!
While going throught he challenge 3, I got the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WLAETIFC

I'd already created a new TP for the challenge. Any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks in advance. Happy Trailblazing!
@LinThaw or anyone
I my be having a brain fart right not, but can you please lead me in the right direction?
Do I need to code this part of the challenge in the developer console? -- 🙃🙃🤨🤨 Thanks
🥃🥃
Hi Trailblazers!
While going throught he challenge 3, I got the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: WLAETIFC

I'd already created a new TP for the challenge. Any suggestions on what to do?
Thanks in advance. Happy Trailblazing!
Hi All, 

Im trying to do the second challenge in App Customization  but am getting some Super badge am getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Couldn’t find the 'Volunteer Shift' relationship field or it is not configured correctly."
Please, anyone, can anyone tell me which relationships should be created between these objects? I have created a master-detail relationship between them. 
User-added image

Also, am not clear with this "Shifts with cascading delete and the option of roll-up summary fields." 

Thank you and any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance. 
Stuck on this. I'm assuming it's referring to the field filter on Volunteer Organization on the Volunteer Activity object (which restricts a new Volunteer Activity record to being associated only with any Volunteer Organizations that are Accepting Activities).

I currently have the filter set to 
Volunteer Organization: Volunteer Organization StatusEQUALSAccepting Activities. This seems right to me. Anybody else see this and have any suggestions?