• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to find documentation on the Salesforce and Mailgun. Please let me know if there is anything we can refer to
Hi Team,

The opportunity have a lookup to contact and these contacts are linked to more than one opportunities.
My requirement here is to find the rejected/Lost opportunities for that contact and update the rejected reason values from most recently updated opportunity to that contact.

The field rejected reason in opportunity is a picklist field and the values need to be updated to a text or a picklist custom contact field.

Thanks,
Hari
Could you please help me out on this concern where we had a requirement of a calendar created for campaign object needs to be shared with her peers and when I searched there was no option to do that until the last release. Now in the latest release, it is said that Salesforce has introduced an API called 'Calendar view' where we can share calendar created on objects can be shared, Here is the link below. Could you please help me out on how to start this with. Very new to coding!!
User-added image
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.object_reference.meta/object_reference/sforce_api_objects_calendarview.htm?search_text=calendarview
Thanks,
Hari
We have a form to submit a case, where external users should be able to submit a case. But here for some users, they are being redirected to the Salesforce login page. Since they don't have any credentials to open with this should not be happening. Is there any possibility to check what could be the issue. 

Dear community,

I am at a total loss as to why im getting an error as the variable is exactly how the challenge asks me to make.
Im stuck with the trailhead challenge: 'Automate Your Business ProcessesBuild an Account Reassignment Wizard'
At the 'Build Lookup Logic to Find Matching Salesforce Users' part.

I have repeadetely followed the instructions carefully however I keep getting the following error:
sObject collection variable 'User1_Accounts' isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

My flow is as illustrated in the challenge:
flows
My flow is as illustrated in the challenge:
User-added image

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!