• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have used Process Builder quite a bit in the past, however, this problem has stumped me.

I have a process that when a subscription record is changed, depending on which fields changed will push values from the subscription to the account record.  

The subscription records are controlled and updated by Recurly ( our billing system).  They have a batch job that runs every 5 minutes and pushes changes to SFDC.  When a subscription changes, I use Process Builder to update the Account with the changed information.    

I keep getting the following:  Error Occurred: recurly_v2:Too many SOQL queries: 201
In fact, the email I get will reference about 45 records.  

What is odd is following:
I received the email with the failure at 2:49 pm on 2/27/2016

The email failure reports record: ACCOUNT:  0010a00001MWEBt
That account record was last modified at 2/27/2018 4:29 AM
The subscription record that could have triggered this was last modified at 2/27/2018 4:43 AM

When I looked at the users record in Recurly there were no changes to that record at all?  
When I try to dig through the Debug Logs I can not find any references to this WF at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User-added image

I have used Process Builder quite a bit in the past, however, this problem has stumped me.

I have a process that when a subscription record is changed, depending on which fields changed will push values from the subscription to the account record.  

The subscription records are controlled and updated by Recurly ( our billing system).  They have a batch job that runs every 5 minutes and pushes changes to SFDC.  When a subscription changes, I use Process Builder to update the Account with the changed information.    

I keep getting the following:  Error Occurred: recurly_v2:Too many SOQL queries: 201
In fact, the email I get will reference about 45 records.  

What is odd is following:
I received the email with the failure at 2:49 pm on 2/27/2016

The email failure reports record: ACCOUNT:  0010a00001MWEBt
That account record was last modified at 2/27/2018 4:29 AM
The subscription record that could have triggered this was last modified at 2/27/2018 4:43 AM

When I looked at the users record in Recurly there were no changes to that record at all?  
When I try to dig through the Debug Logs I can not find any references to this WF at all?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User-added image