• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Background:

We are a services based company, and have therefore customised "Contracts" to be a third stage of the CRM process.  Therefore:

Stage 1: Leads.  This is where our Sales team cold-call potential business prospects and arrange meetings.

Stage 2: Opportunities.  This is where our team of experts go to meet a new potential client, after a meeting has been set up in the stage 1 (Leads) section, and with luck, actually sell them the service that our company provides.

Stage 3. Contracts.  This is where we have won a contract at the end of Stage 2 (above) and we wish to use Salesforce to standardise and improve the customer experience.

As you will all know, Contacts can be associated with Accounts, Leads and Opportunities.  If you click on a Contact record, you will be able to see which Accounts, Leads and Opportunities they are associated with (for customisation of layout, these are in Page Layout under "Related Lists".)

Annoyingly, "Contracts" (our new Stage 3) does not exist on the "Related Lists" section of "Contacts".

Can anyone help write us some code that will make "Contracts" show in "Related Lists" of "Contacts" please?

Thank you very much in advance,

Alex.

I have a checkbox and a command button inside a visualforce page.

when page loads command button should be disabled.

Only when I check the checkbox then the command buton should be enabled and on click it will navigate to another page.

Please anyone post a working code for the scenario.

thanks

shweta
My code is below, no matter how many variations of this I try, nothing will create my Person Account. If I remove the reference to Record Type Id, it will create without a Record Type and if I change the Record Type Id to a business one, it will create but I can't get it to create the Person Account.  It will also find an existing Person Account correctly.

What am I missing or not mapping correctly? PLEASE HELP! 

First Name: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountFirstName' id='firstName' /><br />
        Last Name: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountLastName' id='lastName' /><br />
        Email: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountEmail' id='email' /><br />
        Phone: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:AccountPhone' id='phone' /><br />
        Issue: <input type='text' name='liveagent.prechat:CaseSubject' id='subject' /><br />

<!-- Hidden fields used to set additional custom details -->
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:CaseOrigin" value="Chat" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:CaseStatus" value="New" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:CaseRecordType" value="01215000001JRES" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:AccountRecordType" value="01215000001JRKk" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.name" id="prechat_field_name" />

<!-- map: Use the data from prechat form to map it to the Salesforce record's fields -->
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Account" value="FirstName,AccountFirstName;LastName,AccountLastName;Phone,AccountPhone;PersonEmail,AccountEmail;RecordTypeId,AccountRecordType" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Subject,CaseSubject;Status,CaseStatus;Origin,CaseOrigin;RecordTypeId,CaseRecordType" />

<!-- doFind, doCreate and isExactMatch example for an Account: 
        Find an Account whose Email exactly matches the value provided by the customer in the form 
        If there's no match, then create an Account record and set it's First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone to the values provided by the customer -->
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="PersonEmail,true" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="PersonEmail,true" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Account" value="FirstName,true;LastName,true;Phone,true;PersonEmail,true;RecordTypeId,true" /> 

<!-- doCreate example for a Case: create a case to attach to the chat, set the Case Subject to the value provided by the customer and set the case's Status and Origin fields -->
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Subject,true;Status,true;Origin,true;RecordTypeId,true" />

<!-- linkToEntity: Set the record Account record, found/created above, as the Account on the Case that's created --> 
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Account" value="Case,AccountId" />

<!-- showOnCreate: Open the Account and Case records as sub-tabs to the chat for the agent in the Console -->
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Account" value="true" />
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Case" value="true" />

<!-- saveToTranscript: Associates the records found / created, i.e. Contact and Case, to the Live Chat Transcript record. --> 
        <input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Account" value="AccountId" />
        <input type='submit' value='Chat Now' id='prechat_submit' onclick="setName()"/>
Does Live Agent current provide support for mobile browsers or just mobile apps?

Hello,

Background:

We are a services based company, and have therefore customised "Contracts" to be a third stage of the CRM process.  Therefore:

Stage 1: Leads.  This is where our Sales team cold-call potential business prospects and arrange meetings.

Stage 2: Opportunities.  This is where our team of experts go to meet a new potential client, after a meeting has been set up in the stage 1 (Leads) section, and with luck, actually sell them the service that our company provides.

Stage 3. Contracts.  This is where we have won a contract at the end of Stage 2 (above) and we wish to use Salesforce to standardise and improve the customer experience.

As you will all know, Contacts can be associated with Accounts, Leads and Opportunities.  If you click on a Contact record, you will be able to see which Accounts, Leads and Opportunities they are associated with (for customisation of layout, these are in Page Layout under "Related Lists".)

Annoyingly, "Contracts" (our new Stage 3) does not exist on the "Related Lists" section of "Contacts".

Can anyone help write us some code that will make "Contracts" show in "Related Lists" of "Contacts" please?

Thank you very much in advance,

Alex.

Hi,

Please Let me know how to redirect to a page from javascript. This javascript is being called if any event occurs.

I was trying with

window.location('/apex/Pagename');

But it is not working.

Please help me...........

Regards,

shra1

Is it possible to use apex:param as a child of actionpoller so that more than one action poller can be used on a single page, each calling a controller method with a specific variable value being set, eg, nest an actionpoller inside an apex:repeat, and pass the controller a variable that's different for each, and have the rerendered section (also in teh repeat) use this set variable to show a different set of items?

Practical use, populating multiple lists of items from multiple web services API calls, all on teh same page, and all via AJAX.