• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys, 

I have been trying to third party js file called oidc-client.js from static resource and unfortunately will not load the script. However, when I try to load jquery js file, it will load. I can see in the network tab of Google chrome developer tools that oidc js was loaded successfully. 

There's no error stack other than undefined. 

I downloaded the file from https://github.com/IdentityModel/oidc-client-js

​​​​​​Any ideas why It won't loadscript?? 

Sorry I am not leaving any code snippet because I am raising this issue using my phone. 

Many thanks
Asad
​​​​​​
​​​
Please help me with the correct answer.

A developer creates an Apex helper class to handle complex trigger logic. How can the helper class warn users when the trigger exceeds DML governor limits?
A. By using ApexMessage.Message() to display an error message after the number of DML statements is exceeded.
B. By using Messaging.SendEmail() to conthtinue the transaction and send an alert to the user after the number DML statements is exceeded.
C. By using PageReference.setRedirect() to redirect the user to a custom Visualforce page before the number DML statements is exceeded.
D. By using Limits.getDMLRows() and then displaying an error message before the number of DML statements exceeded.