• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Every time I create an Account object, within a few days all the data associated with that Account's Membership fields gets erased. I added tracking of Activity History for Account objects, and I can see that the Membership data supposedly gets erased by one of my coworkers. However, this coworker is not actually entering Salesforce and editing any data. I think the problem is an Apex trigger that was created by said coworker. The only Apex trigger we have is indeed created by this coworker, but I don't know how to delete the trigger. The only option I seem to have is to uninstall the package associated with this Apex trigger. That package is the "Nonprofit Success Pack," which I am hesitant to uninstall because it seems like it might be an important package. Also, I am sure there must be an easier way to remove or edit the trigger without removing the package. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!
Every time I create an Account object, within a few days all the data associated with that Account's Membership fields gets erased. I added tracking of Activity History for Account objects, and I can see that the Membership data supposedly gets erased by one of my coworkers. However, this coworker is not actually entering Salesforce and editing any data. I think the problem is an Apex trigger that was created by said coworker. The only Apex trigger we have is indeed created by this coworker, but I don't know how to delete the trigger. The only option I seem to have is to uninstall the package associated with this Apex trigger. That package is the "Nonprofit Success Pack," which I am hesitant to uninstall because it seems like it might be an important package. Also, I am sure there must be an easier way to remove or edit the trigger without removing the package. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!