• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A Negotiation object looks up to an Opportunity. The Opportunity Id is in the event but it is gone in the trigger, hence the required field missing error.

User-added image
How to find contacts which do not have cases, opportunities, activities, etc so that we can delete such contacts from the database? 
Thanks in advance.

Yogesh

Hi there,

I built a simple Lightning Component that display field of a record. The fields that I want to display in the component are all Formula fields, and I want to hide them in the Page Layout. When I hide them, the fields show as blank in the Lightning Component!! The only way to oversome this is to show the fields in the Page Layout.

Is there a way to show these fields in the Lightning Component and NOT in the Page Layout? 

Note that I am using the below to display the field in the component:
<div class="slds-col">
   <span>Deficiency<ui:outputRichText value="{!v.ConstRecord.Deficiency_Status__c}" /></span>
</div>

Thanks.
Walid 
  • May 24, 2018
trigger Lead_Update on Lead (before insert,before update) {
    String dam ='';
    String jub='';
    String west1 ='';
    String west2 = '';
    String central = '';
    String Gcc = '';

String uid=UserInfo.getUserId(); 
      User UserDetails =   [select  User.Lead_Region__c, User.Location__c from User Where User.Id =:uid limit 1]; 
       string UserLoc = UserDetails.Location__c;
       string LeadRegion = UserDetails.Lead_Region__c; 

for(Lead lt : trigger.new){

lt.Lead_City__c = UserLoc;
       lt.Region__c = LeadRegion;

}

}
Hi Team,
I am iterating the <a href="https://www.google.co.in/" target="_blank">My Google</a>. In hyper link how can we give the component URL. Is it possible...?.when i clicked on that hyper link i need to navigate to that particular component with record ID. I don't want to use the force:navigateToURL.
Please help me on this... Thanks in advance...
Reference Code:

<aura:iteration items="{!v.ContactList}" var="acc">
                                        <tr>
                                            <th>
                                                <label class="slds-checkbox" id="{!acc.Id}">
                                                    <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkContact" name="{!acc.Id}" text="{!acc.Id}" change="{!c.onCheckboxChange}" />

<span class="slds-checkbox--faux" />
                                                    <span class="slds-form-element__label"></span>
                                                </label>
                                            </th>
                                            <th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Name}</div>
                                            </th>
                                            <td>
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Phone}</div>
                                            </td>
                                            <th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="">{!acc.Email}</div>
                                            </th>

<td>
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title=""><a href="https://www.google.co.in/" target="_blank">My Google</a></div>
                                            </td>

<th scope="row">
                                                <div class="slds-truncate" title="{!acc.PM_General_Notes__c}">{!acc.AccountId}</div>
                                            </th>

</tr>
                                    </aura:iteration>

=============================================================
Ref Image:

User-added image
Thanks 
Venkat
I wanted to load some data from a .csv file into Salesforce. I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but I created some customized objects (actually, only one of them loaded the data correctly due to size limit permissions). When I tried to see the data stored in the object, I could not make it. So, I created a customized tab associated with the object, but I'm still unable to see the data. I'd like to try and load the data back in BigQuery, but I'd like to check how the data from the .csv file are stored in the object first.
Any ideas would be really helpful. Thanks.
Hi All lightning Experts ,
I am facing a issue . 
I have three objects let A,B and C .
A is parent of B and C .

I have  created a junction object . 'JunObj' .. between B and C . On B object I have created a action button from there we can create a 'junObj' Records . 
What i m trying to do is I want to select C which only associated to A object(in related list ) which is selected on B object record  as parent not all the C   
User-added image
Hello, 

In my lightning page, I display a list of opportunities (data retrieved from the database). I need to update the data and save it. in my page, I have the field Amount, which is calculated automatically from the multiplication of 2 other fields.
Can you help me.
User-added image

cmp file:

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.zonesList != null}">                    
                        <aura:iteration items="{!v.zonesList}" var="item" indexVar="index">
                            <div class="slds-col slds-size--1-of-6 slds-m-top_medium slds-m-left_xx-large">
                                <span><lightning:button label="{!item.name}"  value="{!item.name}"  aura:id="di"  name="di" class="{!'customButton' +index+ ' slds-size--1-of-1 slds-p-horizontal_x-small'}" /></span>
                            </div>
                            <div class="slds-col slds-size--1-of-8 slds-m-left_small">
                                <span><lightning:input type="number" aura:id="{!index}" min="0" formatter="percent-fixed"   step="0.01" name="globalObjective" label="" class="slds-p-horizontal_x-small" value="{!item.globalObjective}" /></span>
                            </div>
                            <div class="slds-col slds-size--1-of-6 slds-m-left_medium">
                                <span><lightning:input aura:id="{!index}" name="CA" label=""   disabled="true" class="slds-size--1-of-1 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" type="number" formatter="currency" step="0.01" value="{!item.turnover}" /></span>
                            </div>
                            <div class="slds-col slds-size_1-of-12 slds-m-left_small">
                                <span>
                                    <aura:if isTrue="{!index == 0}">
                                        <lightning:input aura:id="{!index}" name="PerctNewbus" label="NB"     class="slds-size--1-of-1 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" type="number"  min="0" formatter="percent-fixed" step="0.01" value="{!item.newBusiness}" />
                                        <aura:set attribute="else">
                                            <lightning:input aura:id="{!index}" name="PerctNewbus" label=""     class="slds-size--1-of-1 slds-p-horizontal_x-small" type="number"  min="0" formatter="percent-fixed" step="0.01" value="{!item.newBusiness}" />
                                        </aura:set>
                                    </aura:if>
                                </span>
                            </div>
  • May 09, 2018

I have a custom object called "Job" and contract is the parent object of Job.

Now what i want is on the contract detail page on the related list of Job object I need one custom button and when i click on that button i want ot prepopulated some fields value on the jobs standard edit page. 

I want this functioanlity in lightning Experience.

We can do this easily in Salesfore classic using URL hacking but URL hacking is not possible in lighting experience.

So i need a workaround for this that how can i do this in lightning experince.

I have heard that if we need to pepopulated fields values in lightning experience then we need to use Quick action. but quick action buttons are avalible on the objects detail page and i want that button on the Job related list.

Can anyone help me how we can achieve this or any workaround for this 

Thanks you in advance