• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
the conversion was successful on my meta data from my  org, but when I do this command

sfdx force:source:push -u my-scratch-org
I get this error: Cannot read property 'getSourcePath' of undefined.

What could be the problem?

Hi! 

I'm trying to create a list button for a custom object the that calls a VisualForce Page, that calls a flow that updated the selected records in a related list. I have had success with this when passing SObjects for standard objects, however, when I try to do the same thing for my custom object Final_Quality_Audit__c, I get an error message on the VF page that seems to indicate that the {!Selected} collection variable does not work here. Here is the screen I get:

User-added image

<apex:page standardController="Final_Quality_Audit__c" >

<flow:interview name="Mass_Approve_FQA_Forms" finishLocation="/{!ID}">
        <apex:param name="SObjectFQAForms" value="{!Selected}"/>

</flow:interview>
</apex:page>

Do I need to "extend" the standard controller for Final_Quality_Audit__c? How do I do that so it supports the {!Selected} functionality?

Thank you!
Brian
This script works well if you are NOT using the `<apex:repeat`

<script>
    twistSection(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs}').getElementsByTagName('img')[0])    
    </script>

Using with `<apex:repeat` does not work, I able to duplicate and here is the code:

How to collapse the `<apex:pageBlockSection>` on page load? I'm getting a `null` below is the code:

VFP:

<apex:page sidebar="false" controller="repeatCon">
      <apex:form >  
        <apex:repeat value="{!strings}" var="string" id="theRepeat">
               <apex:pageBlock title="hiding pb" mode="edit " id="pb">
                   <apex:pageBlockSection title="my title" columns="1" id="pbs"  > 
                        some text here...
                    </apex:pageBlockSection>   
                </apex:pageBlock> 
         </apex:repeat>

<script>
             twistSection(document.getElementById('{!$Component.pb.pbs}').getElementsByTagName('img')[0])    
        </script>
        </apex:form> 
    </apex:page>

Apex:

public class repeatCon {

public PageReference createNewJobDetailBtn() {
            return null;
        } 
        public String[] getStrings() {
          return new String[]{'ONE','TWO','THREE'};

} 
    }

I need a formula to count the number of times a semi-colon appears in a variable. This is actually for visual flow but it is a formula like any other in Salesforce.

Any ideas? I need the count not just a TRUE or FALSE result. 

My overall goal is I need to compare the values captured from a  multi-select picklist and identify if values were either added or removed from the list. So I plan on counting the number of ; and then using a decision module to take appropriate action on another object. 

Here is an example:
09:00:25:612 FLOW_VALUE_ASSIGNMENT 3327be5ac80f0d842d9d2f061289153095dc09d-1678|varTMPriorValues|BM Web Enroll;We Care
So I need to get back 1 from this variable. 

09:00:25:612 FLOW_VALUE_ASSIGNMENT 3327be5ac80f0d842d9d2f061289153095dc09d-1678|varTMValues|Aflac;BM Web Enroll;We Care
And I should get 2 back from this variable. 

So I can do my decision and know that values were added to the list. 

When our users log in with Chrome or Firefox (I imagine IE is the same), the Home Page browser tab says "Salesforce - Enterprise Edition". How do we change that to include our company name? It would be helpful since some of our users live in multiple instances of SF and having an indication of which org I'm logged into from the tab would be greatly helpful.