• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am looking to replicate data from Salesforce to Amazon Redshift. Amazon Redshift is our enterprise data warehouse and is used as a single point of truth for cross domain reporting. Please advice if the connectivity is possible and what steps need to be taken in order to get this connection set up?
Hi guys,
I need to sync/integrate SQL Server data to Salesforce.
Have you got any ideas to do this operation?
I need to do this with free tools/components.

Now I can sync from Salesforce to SQL Server thanks to a c# console application using Salesforce Enterprise WSDL.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I am new to salesforce.
I currently have a wordpress site that logs customer queries and leads to a few custom tables in the mysql database of the WP site. I can see there there are many tools out there that can connect salesforce to MySQL. Can anyone recommend a plugin that works with good documentation.
I will need the plugin to read/write to this DB.

Thanks
hello friends

I got an requirement to integrate Sf with Oracle. I have been asked to integrate with Oracle Fusion. I don't know how it works with Fusion .

I have to do a bi-directional real time integration. Does it work. I am assuming that they will provide me an WSDl to consume and make a callout. And , even they want to update something in SFDC , then i have create a method and generate wsdl for oracle.

please advise.
Hi,
  As part of my project requirement, i need to load the data from SFDC to Oracle Database using automation scripts. Is this technicall fesable?? If yes, how to do the same??? Please advice.
Note: I already wrote the automation configuration files to load the data from Oracle database to SFDC and they are working.
Hi,

i am trying to SalesForce integrate with Mysql..

if any budy done please help how to integrate...

Thanks..

Hi all,,

I want the Synchronization of salesforce and  MS-Sql-Server , means Is there any way so that I can perform CRUD operation on Account, Lead ......... of SalesForce , from SQL Server...

Thanks

Hi,

We Want move data from mysql to Salesforce.So,which is the best way to integrate.i.e,either by coding(Apex) or any app(Tool).Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We Want move data from mysql to Salesforce.So,which is the best way to integrate.i.e,either by coding(Apex) or any app(Tool).Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, 

How to integrate the salesforce with mysql. Is there any possibility to insert the data in to salesforce dynamically when we insert the data in mysql table. Please any one help me..

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Hi,

I want to know the best possible way to extract data from Oracle database(EXpress edition 10 g) and load it into salesforce. Has anyone faced the same issue before .Please let me know the step by step process to perform this task.

Regards,

nnk.

• June 20, 2011

Hi all,
 I have successfully sync'd my records from salesforce to mysql with a button click,but now i have the following issues to be undertaken

1. I want two way sync i.e from salesforce to mysql and from mysql to salesforce and iam able to sync 

salesforce to mysql but i need some guidelines to sync from Mysql to Salesforce.
 2. I just want all the fields to be sync on both ways coz now i am able sync only the records. 

i.e if  a new field is created in salesforce, it should be automatically created in Mysql also.  
 3. If the salesforce fileds are required one then i ought to display the same in remote Mysql.
 4. Now iam using XAMPP s/w to run my php,is it possible to run the same in remote

server  application.

is that possible if so can u plz help me with any of my issues.

Thanks in advance
regards,
Nalini

• March 03, 2009

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all

the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

• February 17, 2009
Hi,

Hopefully this is the right place to post data extraction questions.
My task is to be able to export the salesforce.com opportunity table to a MS SQL server (currently 2000)database table. Approximatly, we are talking about 150 K records in the opportunity table.

My requirements are:

- Process should be fully automated
- Process should be able to execute 4-5 a day
- On success or failure of extraction, some individuals should be notified
- Nice to have: only opportunities changed or added in the same day should be extracted (So if today is February 2nd, i would like to extract only opportunities that were changed or added on February 2nd)

I was wondering if you can recommend on tools to do this king of work. I heard about dbamp and was wondering whether it's a suitable one, smae goes for the data loader.

Your hints are more than appreciated,
Thanks,
Gili
  • February 02, 2007