• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi can you please help me.
I have created developer account, which was created by default professional Edition.  I tried a lot to get Enterprize Edition , I even tried Go to Set up -> develop -> there is no Apex class option , the option It has Apex setting which does not contain any provision to do settings.
Good afternoon everyone, I am currently running in an issue with an Apex Class. In my case, the custom delete button for the opportunity object is not working on any profile outside of Sys Admin. I've checked the Apex Class Security and all is good there, as well as the API enabled for other profiles but nothing seems to allow it to work under any other profile. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be prohibiting this from functioning?

Thank you

Hi, I'm using the Force.com IDE for Apex/Visualforce development. I'm observing that some, but not all, of my Apex classes will not display the "outline" view in the Eclipse Force.com IDE. There are no compilation problems with these classes, but I cannot see the outline of methods, member variables, etc. Nor will the code assistance work for these classes. I have other classes for which outline and code assistance work fine. Any ideas?

• September 30, 2009