Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have an inbound Changeset that has failed with the following message:

Apex Test Failures 
Class Name: TestTriggerUtility
Method Name: testContactTrigger
Error Message: System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 005D0000008twq8IAA, Actual: 005D0000001gINxIAM 
Stack Trace: Class.TestTriggerUtility.testContactTrigger: line 40, column 1

I have tried googling this but nothing is very specific.  I have no idea what the Trigger Utility is or how to ignore this.

Any help would be appreciated.  
I inherited this copy of Salesforce and still trying to find out what all the triggers and classes are for!

I am new to the developer part of Salesforce and am not familiar with code, etc.  I have successfully deleted an Apex Class from my Sandbox environment but don't know how to now delete it from Production. Please can some help?
Hi,

I have an inbound Changeset that has failed with the following message:

Apex Test Failures 
Class Name: TestTriggerUtility
Method Name: testContactTrigger
Error Message: System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 005D0000008twq8IAA, Actual: 005D0000001gINxIAM 
Stack Trace: Class.TestTriggerUtility.testContactTrigger: line 40, column 1

I have tried googling this but nothing is very specific.  I have no idea what the Trigger Utility is or how to ignore this.

Any help would be appreciated.  
I inherited this copy of Salesforce and still trying to find out what all the triggers and classes are for!

I am new to the developer part of Salesforce and am not familiar with code, etc.  I have successfully deleted an Apex Class from my Sandbox environment but don't know how to now delete it from Production. Please can some help?

Can anyone suggest, how ca we delete apex class from production.

please provide step-step process to delete it from prod. through Force.com Eclipse.

• October 29, 2010