• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, everyone, 

I have an apex class in salesforce that update an opportunity with information I'm sending from another application, the class is working properly in Sandbox but not in prod, any idea why and how can I correct that, there is no differences with the classes in the environments 

Tks in advance
Natalia!!
Hello, everyone, 

I have an apex class in salesforce that update an opportunity with information I'm sending from another application, the class is working properly in Sandbox but not in prod, any idea why and how can I correct that, there is no differences with the classes in the environments 

Tks in advance
Natalia!!
We are running out of file storage in our Salesforce Org. Other than deleting old data or buying more storage we are looking for other options.

Below is one of the option I think of but not sure if it can be achieved:
User uploads files in Salesforce. But it should actually save to SharePoint/Google Drive. User should not know that, file is being saved in SharePoint and Only the Reference to the files should be in Salesforce. 
After save, User can access all these files and when he/she should clicks the file in Salesforce, it should pull the data from SharePoint and display it for him. So this way we will not use memory in Salesforce.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I'm getting the below error when converting a lead to an opp:
Error: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301D00000004I5q. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: [] Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.handleOpportunityInserts: line 413, column 1 Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.convertLead: line 106, column 1

I've tried hitting the URL for ~/301D00000004I5q and it throws an "Insufficient privileges" error despite me being a full admin.

Thanks,

Dan

I want to be able to customise the registration errors for when someone goes to create a community login. 

Using the Self-Register, I get this error message (It also doesn't alert the admin):

Self-Register Error

If I use the Winter '19 Configurable Self register, I get this extremely unhelpful error "Hmm. Something isn't right. Please try again.":
User-added image

• September 25, 2018