• Principal
  • Quick Simple Sale

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have this feature for Leads, Accounts & Contacts, but I need it on a custom object title Property Analysis. Thank you in advance for the help. Love these helpful SalesForce communities.

Bryan
Hey everyone, love this forum, received incredible help already a few times. 

Ran into a strange problem, as of yesterday when I click on contacts in Lightning my list view shows up like always, but when I click on a specific record, the lightning record page come sup blank. Literally nothing. I checked the setting and the specific lightning record page I created is the default for the org. Any idea what's going on?

Lightning Record Page coming up blank
Through all my research this seems to be a hot topic but have yet to find a solution or app to implement.

In my Custom Object List View in Lightning I would like to set some conditional formatting to change the background color of field cells based on numeric value.

Simple Example

0-5% = Rede
5-8% = Yellow
8%+ = Green

My apolgies if this has been resolved. Is it has, I can't find the right answer anywhere. Thank you!
I need help changing the Name of 1500+ records in a custom object. When it was initially set up the developer set the record to be named with the auto number feature which doesn't make sense for this object. I would like to bulk update each record with data from another field in the same custom object.

Custom Object name is - Property Analysis
Field to be bulk updated is - Name
Field data already inputed to replace "Name" is - "Address__c"

Would really appreciate some help on this. 

I have this feature for Leads, Accounts & Contacts, but I need it on a custom object title Property Analysis. Thank you in advance for the help. Love these helpful SalesForce communities.

Bryan
Hey everyone, love this forum, received incredible help already a few times. 

Ran into a strange problem, as of yesterday when I click on contacts in Lightning my list view shows up like always, but when I click on a specific record, the lightning record page come sup blank. Literally nothing. I checked the setting and the specific lightning record page I created is the default for the org. Any idea what's going on?

Lightning Record Page coming up blank
Through all my research this seems to be a hot topic but have yet to find a solution or app to implement.

In my Custom Object List View in Lightning I would like to set some conditional formatting to change the background color of field cells based on numeric value.

Simple Example

0-5% = Rede
5-8% = Yellow
8%+ = Green

My apolgies if this has been resolved. Is it has, I can't find the right answer anywhere. Thank you!