• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the trailhead it is mentioned that the Test rerun will pass all the 4 tests but when i did ..it didnt pass the TestDeleteAccountWithNoOpportunities and TestDeleteBulkAccountsWithNoOpportunities tests with error 'Asssertion Failed'.

can someone help me to get this correct and let me know what is wrong and how to troubleshoot this?
Hi, I am new to salesforce and currently doing Developer Beginner module in trailhead.

In the Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder section the below is mentioned -
Regardless of when the actions execute, here are some of the things you can do with a process action.
Create records.
Update the record that started the process or any related record.
Submit that record for approval.
Update one or more related records.
Send emails using a specified email template.
Post to a Chatter feed.

But in Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer section it is mentioned that 
Process Builder can’t:
Post to a community feed
Submit a related record for approval

Delete records
Create a bunch of records and associate them with each other
Perform complex logic

isnt it conflicting or i am missing something here?

Hi, I am new to salesforce and currently doing Developer Beginner module in trailhead.

In the Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder section the below is mentioned -
Regardless of when the actions execute, here are some of the things you can do with a process action.
Create records.
Update the record that started the process or any related record.
Submit that record for approval.
Update one or more related records.
Send emails using a specified email template.
Post to a Chatter feed.

But in Combine the Power of Process Builder and Cloud Flow Designer section it is mentioned that 
Process Builder can’t:
Post to a community feed
Submit a related record for approval

Delete records
Create a bunch of records and associate them with each other
Perform complex logic

isnt it conflicting or i am missing something here?

Cannot pass this challenge although I have passed it on another account.

I've completely recreated every step. The Home page is Process_Automation_Home for developer name. This challenge keeps telling me it cannot find the new lead flow even though I can use the flow on the page to generate a new lead. It has full functionality but apparently theres a magical parameter I can't seem to pass to complete this challenge.
Hello All,
I am stuck in below trailhead chanllange. Please help me.

Using the Contact standard controller, create a Visualforce page which displays a Contact's First Name, Last Name and the Email address of the Contact's Owner.The page must be named 'ContactView'.
It must reference the Contact standard controller.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the first name of the Contact.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the last name of the Contact.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the Contact Owner's email.

I am getting below error..
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The page does not include a bound first name variable for the Contact record
Please refer below screenshot for vf code.
User-added image
hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..
Hello developer heroes!

I'm working through the Apex modules on Trailhead and can't seem to get past this one: https://developer.salesforce.com/en/trailhead/force_com_programmatic_beginner/apex_triggers/apex_triggers_bulk.

Hopefully this doesn't read like a 'please complete the course for me' kinda post, but I have written a trigger that I believe meets the criteria but it isn't passing the check, so I wanted to seek the guidance of the experts.

The challenge is to do this:

Create an Apex trigger for Opportunity that adds a task to any opportunity set to 'Closed Won'.

To complete this challenge, you need to add a trigger for Opportunity. The trigger will add a task to any opportunity inserted or updated with the stage of 'Closed Won'. The task's subject must be 'Follow Up Test Task'.The Apex trigger must be called 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger'

- With 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger' active, if an opportunity is inserted or updated with a stage of 'Closed Won', it will have a task created with the subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
- To associate the task with the opportunity, fill the 'WhatId' field with the opportunity ID.
- This challenge specifically tests 200 records in one operation.

And here is the trigger I have come up with, which compiles OK and stands up to a manual (though admittedly unbulkified) test:
trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {

List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

for (Opportunity opp : [SELECT Id, StageName FROM Opportunity WHERE StageName = 'Closed Won' AND Id IN :Trigger.new]){

taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task',
                                  WhatId = opp.Id));

}

if(taskList.size()>0){

insert taskList;

}

}
I have tried replacing the SOQL with a straightforward 'for (Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)' and having the taskList.add inside an IF that checks for Closed Won - no luck. I also thought about checking to see if the stage was being changed to Closed Won, rather than the trigger firing on every edit, but I don't think this is what the module is asking for.

Where do you think I'm going wrong?

Huge thanks in advance!