• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a workflow called "Email: Survicate email OKM". It sends a survey to the customer 1 day after their end date. The template is visualforce. It worked when I first created it, but now I am received errors every time it triggers.

Error:

The following error occurred:
Error processing Email Template
We were unable to process the email template.
Error Message: core.email.template.TemplateRenderingException: ; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiException: sObject type 'cldss__Subscription__c' is not supported.

No idea why this is occuring and never seen it before. I have several other visualforce templates that is using the cldss__Subscription__c sObject type, and they are not receiving errors.
Hi,

We have a custom object called Subscription Line. This object has the Email tab, but the To: field for email is not automatically populated with the related account's email. Anyone knows how to do this? The account is not directly linked to the Subscription Line, but to the Subscription.User-added image

Hi,

I'm trying to make a flow which is supposed to be visible on an account record. The user should upload a credit check file and type in the credit score, then the field credit check will be positive and the credit score will be added + the file. For some reason the Upload file button is gray / not working. See images below. Any help is appreciated.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hi,

I'm trying to make a simple flow that prompts user to upload a file and then update the account record to change a field's value. For some reason the upload button is grayed out when trying to upload a file. See images below.

Hi,

We are using an integrated web-to-lead application, and the lookup field cannot be sent. Therefore, the value is sent as text to a text field in Lead object in Salesforce. I then need to convert/copy the value in the text field to the lookup field. How do I get the ID of the value in the text field sent by the web-to-lead form? If I get the ID, I can maybe use this on the lookup field instead?

This is my Apex code:

public class LeadProperty {
    public static void convertLeadProperty(Lead lead) { // triggers before insert
        lead.Property__c = lead.Property_text__c; // Need to get ID of property text to put it in property lookup field. Maybe via SQL?
    }

And trigger:

trigger LeadConvertPropertyTrigger on Lead (before insert) {
    Lead lead = Trigger.new;
    LeadProperty.convertLeadProperty(lead);
}

This code is probably wrong? My first try.

Hi,

We have a custom object called Subscription Line. This object has the Email tab, but the To: field for email is not automatically populated with the related account's email. Anyone knows how to do this? The account is not directly linked to the Subscription Line, but to the Subscription.User-added image

Hi,

I'm trying to make a simple flow that prompts user to upload a file and then update the account record to change a field's value. For some reason the upload button is grayed out when trying to upload a file. See images below.

Hi,

We are using an integrated web-to-lead application, and the lookup field cannot be sent. Therefore, the value is sent as text to a text field in Lead object in Salesforce. I then need to convert/copy the value in the text field to the lookup field. How do I get the ID of the value in the text field sent by the web-to-lead form? If I get the ID, I can maybe use this on the lookup field instead?

This is my Apex code:

public class LeadProperty {
    public static void convertLeadProperty(Lead lead) { // triggers before insert
        lead.Property__c = lead.Property_text__c; // Need to get ID of property text to put it in property lookup field. Maybe via SQL?
    }

And trigger:

trigger LeadConvertPropertyTrigger on Lead (before insert) {
    Lead lead = Trigger.new;
    LeadProperty.convertLeadProperty(lead);
}

This code is probably wrong? My first try.