Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Requirements:
Create a flow:
Name: New Lead
Type: Screen Flow
In the flow, add a screen with these required screen fields.
Last Name
Company Name
In the flow, create a lead record.
Use the screen fields to set the lead’s Last Name and Company.
Store the lead’s ID in a Text variable called leadId.
In the flow, add another screen with a Lightning component screen field.
Name the field Upload_File
Choose the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component.
Use the leadId variable to set the component's Related Record ID attribute.
Activate the New Lead flow.
Create a new Lightning page:
Type: Home page
Label: Process Automation Home
In Process Automation Home, add a Flow component that references the New Lead flow.
Activate the page and set it as the default Home page.

I did all of this and yet it says it cannot detect force content?User-added image
User-added image
Hi. I am trying to complete Install Apps and Packages by launching the Dreamhouse Package but I keep getting this error:

Your request to install package "DreamHouse Summer 2017" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: GES (00D300000000xRK)
User: Tracey Montoya (005f2000006t0A5)
Package: DreamHouse (04tB00000009UeX)

Problem:

1. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Y) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

2. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3Z) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.User__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

3. Custom Field Definitions(00Nf2000002xS3f) Duplicate RelationshipName
The relationship name "Properties__r" is already used by custom field Property__c.Broker__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

Any thoughts or anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
Hi!,
I am having trouble with the above Trailhead module.

Here is my Challenge:
Create a custom list view
Lance Park, one of Ursa Major Solar’s sales reps, wants to see a list of opportunities that are in the late stages of negotiation or have high probability to close, or both. Step into Lance’s shoes and make that happen.
  • Use the App Launcher to open the Sales app
  • Create a list view for opportunities named High Probability Opportunities
  • Let all users see the list view
  • The list should show only opportunities whose stage is Proposal/Price Quote and Negotiation/Review, and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
I already created a custom list view namely - High Probability Opportunities as under:
On this page :https://na50.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Opportunity/list?filterName=00B6A0000030MhaUAE

The error that I am getting is:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' and 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!