• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Requirement is:
User should be able to see the Case requested by him/her even though the Case gets assigned to some other profile user. The object level acess is Private and all profile have only Read, Create, Edit permissions and no 'View All' permission. Only the profile to which all cases are getting assigned will have View All permission. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
  • June 09, 2020
Hi, 
This is my trigger code:
    if(trigger.isAfter && trigger.isInsert){
        List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> emails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
        EmailTemplate emtemp = [SELECT Id from EmailTemplate WHERE Name = 'Email Notification'];
        System.debug('em temp'+emtemp);
        for (EM_Event_Team_Member_vod__c addedmem : Trigger.new) {

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
            email.setTargetObjectId(addedmem.Team_Member_vod__c);
            email.setTemplateId(emtemp.Id);
            email.saveAsActivity = false;
            emails.add(email);

}

Messaging.sendEmail(emails);
    }
This is the email template:
<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Addition of Team Member" relatedToType="EM_Event_Team_Member_vod__c">
<messaging:HTMLEmailBody >
Hi {!relatedTo.Event_vod__r.Name},
<br/><br/>
Event Name: {!relatedTo.Event_vod__r.Name}<br/>
Event City: {!relatedTo.Event_vod__r.City_vod__c}<br/>
Event Start Time : {!relatedTo.Event_vod__r.Start_Time_vod__c}<br/>
Event URL :
<br/>
</messaging:HTMLEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

And this is the email i received:
Hi ,

Event Name:
Event City:
Event Start Time :
Event URL :

Please help me how to get values populated in the email.
Thanks.
  • November 05, 2019
Could someone help me out with this? i've  created objects and relationships but am unable to create buttons and actions.
"Create a custom UI using either Visualforce or Lightning (Lightning preferred) that shows details from the Contract object and display Contract Clause assignments as a related list. Related listshould have ’New’ button and ’Remove’ as a record action. When you click on ’New’, it should pull up a list of clauses that the user can select multiple of. Once selected the Contract Clauseassignments need to be stored in the custom junction object and display that as a related record. When you click on ‘Remove’ action, it should disassociate the contract from the Contract Clause, deleting the junction object. The related list should be updated. "
Thank you.
  • October 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am trying to build a 3D VR app and I see that there is a flaw in the project. I am unable to set up the environment using the provided packages. I think the salesforce devpack for unity which is provided is not complete one in that project. while installing the salesforce VR packages this error message popping up saying "The name 'iTween' does not exist in the current context" and this is because(I think) the given package is not complete. If this is not the case and if someone got the project correct without any errors please let me know. I tried re-installing the packages 3-4 times and the same thing happening again and again. Please if someone got this correct let me know. Thank you very much in advance.
-Thank you.
  • June 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
my question is related to 3D VR app project. While installing salesforce VR toolkit, an error has occurred "Assets/Salesforce/Components/Scripts/Carousel.cs(88,5): error CS0103: The name `iTween' does not exist in the current context"
Help me out with this,
thank you.
  • June 21, 2018
hi everyone, in module "Approve Records from a Chatter Feed", in Select Approver section after entering field User, I am supposed to enter Allison Wheeler but it's showing an error message stating that a "You must enter a value". What could be the mistake? Is that because of the absence of Allison Wheeler in the account or something else? Please let me know. Thank you 
  • May 09, 2018
Hello everyone,
my question is related to 3D VR app project. While installing salesforce VR toolkit, an error has occurred "Assets/Salesforce/Components/Scripts/Carousel.cs(88,5): error CS0103: The name `iTween' does not exist in the current context"
Help me out with this,
thank you.
  • June 21, 2018
I am on Step 2 of the Build a 3D Virtual Reality App Trailhead Project, I have Unity setup and I am able to login through from the Unity Interface but when I check the challenge it says 'It doesn't appear that Unity has successfully logged in.' I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
Greetings, I am working on the Salesforce Build a 3D Virtual Reality App project in trailhead and have downloaded Unity and Google's VR tools, but when I attempt to install the VR toolkit, I encounter this error?

Assets/Salesforce/Components/Scripts/Trigger.cs(24,51): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `GazeInputModule' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Anything that I am missing.
I was able to build the Trailhead VR project and test it in UNITY all seem to work ok. Module uses Android example but I built the app for iOS platform and loaded to iPhone 6S iOS 10.1, the app works displaying Opptys but the view is cut off. I am not sure if this is camera view setup in Unity or some iOS build setting?User-added image
Greetings, I am working on the Salesforce Build a 3D Virtual Reality App project in trailhead and have downloaded Unity and Google's VR tools, but when I attempt to install the VR toolkit, I encounter this error?

Assets/Salesforce/Components/Scripts/Trigger.cs(24,51): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `GazeInputModule' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Anything that I am missing.