• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a approval process . The approver was replaced by someone, how can i change the requests waoiting for ex eplyee to new emplyee

thank you for suggesstion 
Here are the steps I'm hoping to acheive..
  1. User uploads file to case then submits for approval
  2. Approver receives email with a link to the file that was uploaded to the
  3. Approver can forward the email onto colleagues who can access the spreadsheet via the link 
The only part i'm stuck on is referencing the link to the file in the email template. Please can anyone help? 
I need to produce a statement of account email template which would include an overview of the account and also a table of outstanding invoices which are a related list on the Account object. This will be sent by email with a defined trigger which is required to meet certain criteria before sending, for example only include invoices over 30 days old.
As far as I understand the only way to do this is in visual force / apex, is that correct?
I have little to no experience in coding and have been thrown in at the deep end so any advice would be much appreciated!

Hello,

I have a approval process . The approver was replaced by someone, how can i change the requests waoiting for ex eplyee to new emplyee

thank you for suggesstion