• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Date field in a Lightning Component that is inside a table.  When you click on the field the table is all messed up with formatting.  I've found that this is due to the field being on a table and inheriting the styling from the table.  It's a stand alone component that works fine when it's not on a table from another component but I need it there.  Does anyone know how to clear the formating from the original table to get the date picker to look correct?

User-added image

This is part of the component that has the date field on it.  This component is called from another component that has a table.
<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-grid slds-wrap">
   <lightning:input label="Subject" value="{!v.newTask.Subject}" class="slds-size--6-of-12 slds-p-horizontal--medium "/>

<div class="slds-p-horizontal--medium slds-size--6-of-12">
         <lightning:input label="Due Date" type="date" value="{!v.newTask.ActivityDate}"  />
    </div>
</div>

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm following the documtation found at https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_add_cmp_salesforce1.htm , but even with the 'implements="force:appHostable"' set in my aura:component, the Lightning Component isn't available when I try to add a new Lightning Tab.

Any insight?

Hi,

I need to override "Save & New" button on Opportunity edit page. But, there should not be any change in the "New" button on Object Home Page in terms of functionality.

Either "Save & New" needs be removed or it should not allow creating new records.

Any idea how to go about it??

Please help.. Thanks in Advance,

Suvra

• July 20, 2009