• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

On the System Overview page I have the information that I have xyz number of Apex Classes in the system. However, when I go to 'Apex Classes' section in setup then I have different amount of classess than on the System Overview page (less). 
Do you know where to search for the remaining classes?

Thanks,
Magda

Hi Everyone,

We have a custom button on the opportunity object that launches a visual workflow. When we click on the button then we get the following error:

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! Error ID: 1111334745-41863 (1521962377)

The same error occurs in all preview sandboxes. The flow works correctly in the production and in our Non-Preview sandbox. So, I think it might be related to the Winter Release as it worked correctly when we were on the Summer Release.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this error?

Thanks,
Magda
Hi All,

On the System Overview page I have the information that I have xyz number of Apex Classes in the system. However, when I go to 'Apex Classes' section in setup then I have different amount of classess than on the System Overview page (less). 
Do you know where to search for the remaining classes?

Thanks,
Magda

Hi Everyone,

We have a custom button on the opportunity object that launches a visual workflow. When we click on the button then we get the following error:

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! Error ID: 1111334745-41863 (1521962377)

The same error occurs in all preview sandboxes. The flow works correctly in the production and in our Non-Preview sandbox. So, I think it might be related to the Winter Release as it worked correctly when we were on the Summer Release.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this error?

Thanks,
Magda