• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Are there  options to trigger in-app guidance to display when a field value changes?  I am searching for ideas on this and also for recommendations  to increase the number of times that the guidance can show for a user daily within a given time range. 
Does "Frequency" for in-app guidance refer to the number of times a prompt would appear daily? How can it be made to appear for a specific  number of times  daily? What does interval exactly ? (If I set it to 1 day, will the prompt display only on alternate days?)  

Thanks in advance for helping me get clarity around this. Regards!
Hello, Team,

I am getting an error note while verifying the trailhead challenge on setting login hours and IP ranges. I have set my org timezone to PST. The personal time (My Settings) also is set to PST. When I set the login  hours in the Custom Support profile as the challenge says, it gets saved in PDT and I am getting an error message. Tried it in a new trailhead playground and a developer instance .Need some help to understand what I am missing.  Thanks in advance! Shyamala 
Hello, Team,

I think I would have read all the responses in the various communiities to try and solve this error -  The 'Solarbot Pipeline by Stage' component is the incorrect size or in the incorrect position - but two days of efforts have been unsuccessful.

I removed the picklist values that were not required by deactivating them for this challenge. It did not helpr. In a couple of posts there were suggestions to place the component on the upper right and tried out that too.

I do not see a "Sort by rows" option for formatting the dashoard. 

This is how my dashbord formatting window looks like:
Error message on first dashboard challengeAnd, that is how my component appears:
Componnent 1
Hope to understand where/what I am missing. 

Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Shyamala

Hello, 
i am not able to find the "Edit" button in object settings page of a cloned system admin profile. On any of the profiles for that matter. Am practising on trailhead content using lightning experience. object settings page.
Does "Frequency" for in-app guidance refer to the number of times a prompt would appear daily? How can it be made to appear for a specific  number of times  daily? What does interval exactly ? (If I set it to 1 day, will the prompt display only on alternate days?)  

Thanks in advance for helping me get clarity around this. Regards!
Hello, Team,

I think I would have read all the responses in the various communiities to try and solve this error -  The 'Solarbot Pipeline by Stage' component is the incorrect size or in the incorrect position - but two days of efforts have been unsuccessful.

I removed the picklist values that were not required by deactivating them for this challenge. It did not helpr. In a couple of posts there were suggestions to place the component on the upper right and tried out that too.

I do not see a "Sort by rows" option for formatting the dashoard. 

This is how my dashbord formatting window looks like:
Error message on first dashboard challengeAnd, that is how my component appears:
Componnent 1
Hope to understand where/what I am missing. 

Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Shyamala

I have read as many thread about this as I can without resolving the issue. The directions specifically state the range of Stage for the Y axis is from Qualification to Closed Won. You can modify the right side of the range with Maximum Groups Displayed = 9. There doesn't seem to be a way the eliminate the Stage= Prospecting in front of Qualification without modifying the report first. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'SolarBot Pipeline by Stage' component doesn't display data in the correct format or doesn't show both side-by-side bars correctly.
Close errors

I have set up the chart as follows:
Report = SolarBot Loyalty Revenue
Type = Verticle Bar Chart
X-Axis = Stage
Y-Axis = Sum Expected Revenue; Adjusted Expected Revenue
Unit= Thousands
Sort Rows= Label Descending
Maximum Rows Displayed = 9
I have tried it with both Light and Dark Themes.

Any ideas
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!