• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My organization is upgrading to Financial Services cloud from Sales Cloud. Is there some kind of accelerator that helps with migrating data from our Sales Cloud org to FSC?
I'm going through the Trailhead modules for Financial Services Cloud, and I keep running into a message when trying to update an account or create new household accounts in my FSC trial org--"The Individual record type is not available." 
I'm trying to complete a badge in Trailhead regarding Lightning apps, and it wants me to install the enhanced Warehouse app in my playground. However when installing--even in incognito mode in another browser and not logged into my production org at all on any browsers--it ALWAYS installs in production and NOT in playground. How can I install in my playground?
I'm trying to complete a badge in Trailhead regarding Lightning apps, and it wants me to install the enhanced Warehouse app in my playground. However when installing--even in incognito mode in another browser and not logged into my production org at all on any browsers--it ALWAYS installs in production and NOT in playground. How can I install in my playground?