• SFDC Developer
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to write a trigger to count child account records in parent account. In a big account hierarchy its should update grand, grand parent with counting child records like a tree.
Create a Vf page Which displays Accounts Name and related contact[Picklist] in a table format and Having a button in the last Column ""Delete"".It will delete the account and all the contacts related to the account."
Hi, I want to fire a trigger when the amount is greater  than 100, but it's not working 
trigger caseclosetrigger on Case(before insert) 
{
   //Loop Through All the records which are inside Trigger.new
   for(Case cs : Trigger.new)
   {
      //logic to check value
      if(cs.Appeasement_Type__c=='GoodWill Points')
      {
         if(cs.Appeasement_Amount__c <=100)
           {
        cs.addError('amount cant be less than 100');
           }
      }
   }
}
i use the Version: 2.6.0 chart js. I have set the pointStyle with an image:
var icon = new Image();
icon.src = 'https://assets0.uvcdn.com/pkg/shared/favicons/password-d904f06a67a7b29d489489d3a35f548b.png';

and into dataset object set "pointStyle: icon".

This is not work in lightning with lockerService enable. Exist an workaround? another is found this problem?
I need to write a trigger to count child account records in parent account. In a big account hierarchy its should update grand, grand parent with counting child records like a tree.
Customer id becomes null?? Can anyone help

public CaseLoyaltyCtrl(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) { // Constructor
        stdCtrl=stdController;
        thisCase = (Case)stdCtrl.getRecord();
        customerID = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
        System.debug('customerID==='+customerID);
        //if(!customerID.equalsIgnoreCase(null))
        if(!string.isEmpty(customerID))   
        {
           setCustomerName();
        }

//thisAccount = (Account)stdController.getRecords();
        // System.debug('thisAccount.Name'+thisAccount.Name);
    }
Hi Team,

We have one requirement like,   I have created one custon DateTime field(Field Name: TestDateTime__c) on User object. Now i need to display that datetime filed in visulaforce page as per the user's Timezone. And when i change the user timezone on user record, the datetime field on VF page should be displayed according to the timezone update. Can anyone please help me out with apex code for this requirement.

Quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Balaji A

Dear All,
I have the following project to develop: when a Case is submitted to us, we have to first-respond it within a certain time (our SLA due date/time). I would like to implement an Apex (trigger or Class?) that fires a notification (an outbound message, or email alert ...) 5 minutes before the SLA due date/time. For example:
a case is created on 05/01/2018 at 8.00AM with priority P1. It must be first responded within 15 minutes that means, at 8.15AM (this is our SLA due date/time). I want to be able to send a notification 5 minutes before we hit the SLA due time. 
The notification (either an outbound message or an email alert) should be sent at 8.10AM, 5 mins before the SLA due date/time: 8.15AM.

I know there are Workflows and time-based action, but would it be more accurate doing in an APEX class? if so? how? 
How can I also repeat the notification many times?

Thank you.
GC

Hello,

Business unit are asking me if Live Agent can support chat bots. Scenario is that i can fetch my own information through live agent via keywords without any or little intervention from Customer Contact Support.

Is that capability possible?