Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know how to fix it ??
I changed the version to 42
This is my aura component:
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">

And this is the lightning field upload component:
<lightning:fileUpload  name="fileUploader" label= "Signed I/O" multiple="false" accept="{!v.accept}" recordId="{!v.recordId}"                        disabled="false" />
Hi,
Let's say we're on an account record page and I want from that page to create a record of a custom object (named "custom").
How would you implment this using lightning component ?

I know that you can create a quick action button which opens a modal and there I can create the form, but I wanted to know if there's a better solution or maybe another approach.
I thought about a lightning page which holds the component but how can I be transferred to this lightning page from the account record page ?

Thanks.

Hi,
I created a visualforce with lightning design which going to be both on classic and lightning views.
The problem is that required fields have the little red stars ONLY in Lightning Experience but in classic they are not shown.
This is the code which iterates on a fieldset with apex:inputfield and required attribute.

User-added image

Does anyone have an idea what to do ?
Hi,
We have a visualforce button in Opportunity which create a custom object record (with some logic) and redirect the user to the record page in edit mode using PageReference.
The problem is that in Lightning, the edit page of the custom object opens as a modal (with a blank page behind it) and when the user click save, the modal disappears (the record has been saved) and the user is stuck at this blank page, he doesn't get redirect to the record itself.

Is there anything we can do to fix it ?
I'm guessing it's related to how we redircet the user to this record edit page.

P.S. We want to get it fixed in Lightning but still that it would work in Classic.

Thanks.

Hi,
I get this error:
User-added image
on EVERY Visualforce in my sandbox org.
And it happans only with my user, other users can open all visualforces.

How can I fix that ?
Hi,
I have a visualforce which has some buttons.
The buttons are rendered according to the getter methods in the controller.

For Example:
The VF:
<apex:commandbutton rendered="{!EditButtonVisibility}" styleclass="slds-button slds-button--neutral" action="{!changeEditMode}" status="processStatus" value="Edit" />
The controller:
public Boolean getEditButtonVisibility() {
   if (obj.Approval_Status__c != null && 
         obj.Approval_Status__c.equalsIgnoreCase('Pending')){
              return true;
     }
     return false;
}

The problem is that sometimes I get a null pointer exception inside the method. Probably the obj variable is null but it's not null for certain because the whole page is surrounded by it.
I tried putting a try and catch but I can't do nothing inside the catch .. I can't do dml functions inside a getter as well as calling a future method, So I don't know how to monitor it.

It should be noted that the null pointer exception is not happaning all the time.
The only thing I can think about is that it's happaing due to poor network connection which causing the obj to be null.

Any idea how to monitor or solving that problem ?
Thanks.
Does anyone know how to fix it ??
I changed the version to 42
This is my aura component:
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">

And this is the lightning field upload component:
<lightning:fileUpload  name="fileUploader" label= "Signed I/O" multiple="false" accept="{!v.accept}" recordId="{!v.recordId}"                        disabled="false" />
Hi,
Let's say we're on an account record page and I want from that page to create a record of a custom object (named "custom").
How would you implment this using lightning component ?

I know that you can create a quick action button which opens a modal and there I can create the form, but I wanted to know if there's a better solution or maybe another approach.
I thought about a lightning page which holds the component but how can I be transferred to this lightning page from the account record page ?

Thanks.

Hi,
We have a visualforce button in Opportunity which create a custom object record (with some logic) and redirect the user to the record page in edit mode using PageReference.
The problem is that in Lightning, the edit page of the custom object opens as a modal (with a blank page behind it) and when the user click save, the modal disappears (the record has been saved) and the user is stuck at this blank page, he doesn't get redirect to the record itself.

Is there anything we can do to fix it ?
I'm guessing it's related to how we redircet the user to this record edit page.

P.S. We want to get it fixed in Lightning but still that it would work in Classic.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have a visualforce which has some buttons.
The buttons are rendered according to the getter methods in the controller.

For Example:
The VF:
<apex:commandbutton rendered="{!EditButtonVisibility}" styleclass="slds-button slds-button--neutral" action="{!changeEditMode}" status="processStatus" value="Edit" />
The controller:
public Boolean getEditButtonVisibility() {
   if (obj.Approval_Status__c != null && 
         obj.Approval_Status__c.equalsIgnoreCase('Pending')){
              return true;
     }
     return false;
}

The problem is that sometimes I get a null pointer exception inside the method. Probably the obj variable is null but it's not null for certain because the whole page is surrounded by it.
I tried putting a try and catch but I can't do nothing inside the catch .. I can't do dml functions inside a getter as well as calling a future method, So I don't know how to monitor it.

It should be noted that the null pointer exception is not happaning all the time.
The only thing I can think about is that it's happaing due to poor network connection which causing the obj to be null.

Any idea how to monitor or solving that problem ?
Thanks.