• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I am developing automation to create SBQQ quotes and opportunities in order to eventually create contracts, etc... One step of the automation tries to contract the opportunity. When calling, I notice that I am getting the following error. The contract is produced but I am not getting a renewal opportunity created. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SBQQ.QuoteAfter: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.CalloutException: Callout from triggers are currently not supported.

(SBQQ)

We see this error in the Apex Jobs status detail for the apex class SBQQ ContractService. Does anyone know what is failing and why?

Update, if we reduce the batch size to 1, this error doesn't occur.
Hello!

I am developing automation to create SBQQ quotes and opportunities in order to eventually create contracts, etc... One step of the automation tries to contract the opportunity. When calling, I notice that I am getting the following error. The contract is produced but I am not getting a renewal opportunity created. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SBQQ.QuoteAfter: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.CalloutException: Callout from triggers are currently not supported.

(SBQQ)

We see this error in the Apex Jobs status detail for the apex class SBQQ ContractService. Does anyone know what is failing and why?

Update, if we reduce the batch size to 1, this error doesn't occur.