• upsourceIT

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am new to creating custom lightning components and I am trying to create a button/link in a Community so that when the button/link is clicked a string of text is shown below the button.  How can I accomplish this?  Thank you in advance!
I have an AppExchange package I've built that I'm trying to install into an org. I have been able to successfully install this package in multiple orgs, but for one particular org, I get this error message:
LWC1001: Unexpected compilation error: /home/sfdc/tools/lwc/2.2.9-234.3/compList.js: Cannot read property 'declarations' of null, Details: markup://fileforcem1:compList.js: LWC1001: Unexpected compilation error: /home/sfdc/tools/lwc/2.2.9-234.3/compList.js: Cannot read property 'declarations' of null
I can't seem to find any documentation regarding this. Any help would be much appreciated!

• September 24, 2021
In Lightning Service, you can use the Knowledge component and turn on article suggestion on a case which will list a number of relevant articles. Is there a way to programmatically retrieve this list of suggested articles on a case using Apex or Lightning component? (I'm even open to REST or other APIs.) 
Say I have a class that creates a new account. 
To check for FLS for an insert operation I can call the isCreateable method on the DescribeSObjectResult:

if(Schema.sObjectType.Account.isCreateable()){
    insert account;
}

So what's the point of for example Schema.sObjectType.Account.fields.Name.isCreateable() ?

I understand isUpdateable() on a field (some fields can be created but not updated). But isn't isCreateable the same thing on a field as it is on an object? if you can create an object, you should have the ability to create the required fields? 

I'm asking this as I'm trying to fix some FLS errors that I got back on a preliminary security scan of my package. 
I'm building a Flow in the Lightning Flow Builder and I want to add images to the Flow. I already have a zipped static resource full of images, but it seems like the Lightning Flow only allows me to select static resource that has one image inside. Is there a way to reference subfolders with images inside a zipped static resource?

Image Name asks for a static resource but only seems to accept single image static resources.
I've an Aura Component that is overridding the "New" Button. The aura component loads the LWC - which displays a record edit form to input data. 
This works well the first time. However, if I fill in some value on a field, click New again - the data/form that is displayed is cached and shows the old data. How do I overcome this?
Hi All,

I am new to creating custom lightning components and I am trying to create a button/link in a Community so that when the button/link is clicked a string of text is shown below the button.  How can I accomplish this?  Thank you in advance!
Hi,

I have a button in Lightning that calls a Docusign URL and populates the resulting form. We need to be able to hide and expose the button as required, but as it is not possible to create a validation rule on a button, I have instead built a Lightning Component. 

<aura:component implements="force:lightningQuickAction,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" >
	<ui:button label="Open in New window" press="{!c.openActionWindow}"/>
</aura:component>

Controller:

({
	openActionWindow : function(component, event, helper) {
		 window.open("https://uatna11.springcm.com/atlas/doclauncher/OneClickDocGen?aid=17166&config=Docusign configuration&eos[0].Id={!Opportunity.Id}&eos[0].System=Salesforce&eos[0].Type=Opportunity&eos[0].Name={!Opportunity.Name}&eos[0].ScmPath=/Salesforce/Account/{!Account.Name}/Opportunity");
	}
})

The problem I have is that, although the component is able to call the URL, it is then not able to populate the form, and returns the following error

User-added imageThe response from Salesforce Dev Support is that, given the way the URL was provided by Docusign, it uses references to the Opportunity ID and Account ID within the link, which would resolve when used with a standard button, but would not resolve without proper handling within the Javascript button. A custom Javascript button would therefore need to handle retrieving this data.

Would anyone be able to help out with this, and owuld the code be easy to maintain going forward?
Hello,

I am trying to replace  ; with ", "

I wrote below code ,jsonBody = jsonBody.replace(';','", "');

But in the string it alwyas appears the same

What can be the reason for the problem
  • July 02, 2020
In Lightning Service, you can use the Knowledge component and turn on article suggestion on a case which will list a number of relevant articles. Is there a way to programmatically retrieve this list of suggested articles on a case using Apex or Lightning component? (I'm even open to REST or other APIs.) 
I'm building a Flow in the Lightning Flow Builder and I want to add images to the Flow. I already have a zipped static resource full of images, but it seems like the Lightning Flow only allows me to select static resource that has one image inside. Is there a way to reference subfolders with images inside a zipped static resource?

Image Name asks for a static resource but only seems to accept single image static resources.
Developer console is Salesforce's way for us to check debug logs, track governor limit issues, run queries, and generally just debug all of our developer stuff.... and yet, it's TERRIBLE.

It freezes constantly, it often says it couldn't finish "long running operations", switching perspectives causes the whole browser to lock up, and then once the perspective finally changes it takes a huge amount of time to go from tab to tab (if you can go at all). Once it freezes/crashes, good luck getting it back up because it takes forever to load (if it even loads at all).

This thing is supposed to be our lifeline, our tool to help figure out what's wrong, and I can't even get it to work. Is there an alternative to this poorly implemented program? I can't stand this anymore, I've been trying to suffer through it for 3-4 years now and enough is enough. Why do more people not complain about this tool, and why has Salesforce not released something better by now?