• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There is a module named "Build Flexible Apps with Lightning Components" under this trail which has already been completed and also earned 300 points. But the trail "Develop for Lightning Experience" is not showing 100% completed. Org# 00D7F0000010IOq
There is a module named "Build Flexible Apps with Lightning Components" under this trail which has already been completed and also earned 300 points. But the trail "Develop for Lightning Experience" is not showing 100% completed. Org# 00D7F0000010IOq
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!