• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement, Suppose in visual force page there is a text field has a,b,c,d values on field blur, display these values as rows like A-B,B-C,C-D,D-A before saving the record
I had a requirement that I had one visual force form for lead creation. After creating a record from that page.a mail has to be sent to the mail id given in that record. In that mail I have to send a link of the feedback form after submitting that feedback
Hi all
In the Registration form
if all the fields are filled then page should re direct to another page after that page details are entered in that page  then record should be inserted.

please helpme in detail
thanks in advance
I had a requirement in vf page ie,
In a page there is a Canvas block if we draw something in that canvas that result should save as image in rich text field. I'm new to Salesforce please help me in detail
​​​​​​

Thanks in advance 
The 'Sign Me Up' button is not automatically assigning the logged in user's name to the new Volunteer Shift Worker record.        

this is the error
 i created approval process, process builder,user and sign me up action in the object .
I had a requirement in vf page ie,
In a page there is a Canvas block if we draw something in that canvas that result should save as image in rich text field. I'm new to Salesforce please help me in detail
​​​​​​

Thanks in advance 

A Visualforce page is written with the following controller and extensions.
<apex:page standardController=”Account” extensions=”myExtension”>
<apex:inputField value =”(!account.name)”/><p/>
<apex:commandButton value =”Save” action=”(!save)”/>
</apex:page>
The extension class myExtension has a public save() method.
Which save method or methods will be used by the Visualforce page?

Ans: the save method from the standardController
both – myExtension first, then the standardControllermeet
the save method from the controller extension
both – the standardController first, then myExtension

please let me know correct answer.