• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to build one report that contains data for all salespeople that is broken down by divisions; however, I need to exclude the salesperson's primary division and only show the salesperson's data for other divisions where they have assisted.  For example, John is assigned to Division 1 but assisted in Divisions 2 & 3; Mary is assigned to Division 2 but assisted in Division 3.  I need John's data to only include Divisions 2 & 3 and Mary's to only include Division 3.  Again, all this needs to be on one report.  

To set up the report I need 2 filters: (1) Accounting Period; (2) AR Status.  The additional filters are: (3) Customer Rep Name Equals John; (4) Division is Not Equal to Division 1; (5) Customer Rep Name Equals Mary; (6) Division is Not Equal to Division 2.  So, my logic is:  ((1 AND 2 AND (3 AND 4) OR (5 AND 6)). . . . but, as you guessed: it's not working.  I'm still getting John's info for Division 1 (I guess when 5 & 6 are read, it brings back 3 and 4?).  Suggestions?  Thoughts?

Many, many thanks!

PS: And I have no idea which category would address a reporting issue. . . .

I am trying to upload (via Data Loader) Products and their related SKUs.  I am not able to map to the Product SKU field in Data Loader, although I made certain the field is not hidden in the org.  I have tried to upload the Product SKU separately from the Product, to no avail.  All fields are able to be mapped, including custom fields, except for this Salesforce standard field.  

Many thanks for your assistance!

Data Loader Screen Print - Product SKU Field is Not Available
I am trying to upload (via Data Loader) Products and their related SKUs.  I am not able to map to the Product SKU field in Data Loader, although I made certain the field is not hidden in the org.  I have tried to upload the Product SKU separately from the Product, to no avail.  All fields are able to be mapped, including custom fields, except for this Salesforce standard field.  

Many thanks for your assistance!

Data Loader Screen Print - Product SKU Field is Not Available