• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, I am trying to emulate the "convert lead" action on a custom object of mine which I've made a path for (see below)User-added image

When I click on the final stage in my Path, I would like it to generate a pop-up that will then let me create new records in related objects.  Is this possible?  Here is a picture of what im talking about.

User-added image

If anyone could should me how to do this I would really appreciate it!
Hi everyone, I am trying to figure something out that is probably pretty simple but bear with me.  I am setting up a DE org for a small film production company.  I have made a "projects" custom object and what I am trying to figure out is how I go from populating these fields (Writer #1 and Writer #2 fields in picture below)

User-added image
I used a contact lookup field so that I could go ahead and search for a contact I have or enter a new one if they werent there.  Seeing as I had no contacts, I went ahead and added those two names to my contacts right in my Project Object in the picture.  But what I wanted it to do was to then automatically have those two contacts show up in the Related Items contact tab. (picture below)

User-added image
As you can see it still shows that I have zero contacts.  What am i doing wrong here?  Any help would really be appreciated!  Thanks!
Hi there, I am trying to emulate the "convert lead" action on a custom object of mine which I've made a path for (see below)User-added image

When I click on the final stage in my Path, I would like it to generate a pop-up that will then let me create new records in related objects.  Is this possible?  Here is a picture of what im talking about.

User-added image

User-added image