• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Opportunity, I have a field called Status__c. I want to pull a list of records in which Status__c specifically has not been updated in the last 21 days. History tracking has been turned on for that field over a year ago. What's the SOQL query to do so?
Got the dreaded email from Salesforce. However, I cannot find the code, job, or the apex class with any of the reference id in the message. I tried looking at Apex Jobs, Apex Classes, and Global Search using Developer Console... can anyone point me to the right direction and diagnose this for me.

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: user id / org id

Failed to process batch for class 'BatchGetPdfFilledVal' for job id '7073600006jW7fr'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Read timed out

Class.BatchGetPdfFilledVal.execute: line 86, column 1
There are 3 picklist fields in a lightning custom component on our Lead page.

Status is the controlling field
Action1 is the dependent field to Status
Action2 is the dependent field to Action1

I updated the picklist values in Action1 and Action2. I can see both changes in the preview when I am in the "Edit Field Dependency" page but not in the Lightning custom component. What do I have to do to see the update values in the Lightning component?
Got the dreaded email from Salesforce. However, I cannot find the code, job, or the apex class with any of the reference id in the message. I tried looking at Apex Jobs, Apex Classes, and Global Search using Developer Console... can anyone point me to the right direction and diagnose this for me.

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: user id / org id

Failed to process batch for class 'BatchGetPdfFilledVal' for job id '7073600006jW7fr'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Read timed out

Class.BatchGetPdfFilledVal.execute: line 86, column 1
There are 3 picklist fields in a lightning custom component on our Lead page.

Status is the controlling field
Action1 is the dependent field to Status
Action2 is the dependent field to Action1

I updated the picklist values in Action1 and Action2. I can see both changes in the preview when I am in the "Edit Field Dependency" page but not in the Lightning custom component. What do I have to do to see the update values in the Lightning component?