• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need a trigger that will throw an unhandled exception. I'm new to writing triggers, can someone help me whip one up? I'm testing the emails that SF sends out to the last modified user on the trigger, when there is an unhandled exception.

It can be really simple. I just want to be able easily fire the trigger in SF and for it to throw an unhandled exception. 

Hi EveryOne,

I have 2 Queries,
1.) Can we have an alert message on the save for Opportunity record, whenever Stage becomes Posted?

2.) Can we have a Email section, open Activities, closed activities, Tasks and Events as a separate sections(like related lists)?

Thanks in Advance.
 I have two Picklists fields, Controlling field is Time_Zone and dependent field is Time_Zone_CODE. How can we autopopulate dependent field picklist upon selection of Picklist value in Controlling field? ??

I have mapped Picklist values in both fields but I have to mannually select the value in Dependent field. We want to get this Time ZOne Code filled on its own upon selction of respective value in Time_Zone.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Hi,
is there a way to define a lookup field to a custom object from activities?.
I need to related a custom object to a task and I've been told that you can define a custom field in the activity object to define this lookUp relationship, but throught the setup UI I couldn't find out how to do.
thanks in advance,