• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi i am trying to compete a module and this error is occuring, "Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a dashboard named 'Global Sales Dashboard'." Now I have completed the instrcutions to create a dashboard called 'Global Sales Dashboard' and have the correct inputs in the dashboard. Here are some screen shots to show that I have completed the work

User-added imageUser-added image

I know in other modules their was a bug that made even the correct answer in that module throw an error code up. I am hoping that is not the case here. Hopefully we can figure out what is wrong. 

Thank you,
Ben Stahl
After I install any app from the Salesforce AppExchage my same unername and password do not grant me access to my trailhead account. It is like I have been blocked from opening the installed app from my account
Hi i am trying to compete a module and this error is occuring, "Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a dashboard named 'Global Sales Dashboard'." Now I have completed the instrcutions to create a dashboard called 'Global Sales Dashboard' and have the correct inputs in the dashboard. Here are some screen shots to show that I have completed the work

User-added imageUser-added image

I know in other modules their was a bug that made even the correct answer in that module throw an error code up. I am hoping that is not the case here. Hopefully we can figure out what is wrong. 

Thank you,
Ben Stahl
Hello,

I can't seem to complete this challenge.     Create a Lens Using a Polar Gauge Chart with Chart Icons

even though I think i did every think correct.  

Attached is the screenshot of what i have done.
Screenshot with Polar Gage selected

Can the Moderator or anyone help please

Thank you
Bo
After I install any app from the Salesforce AppExchage my same unername and password do not grant me access to my trailhead account. It is like I have been blocked from opening the installed app from my account
I'm stuck on this trailhead. "Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"

I believe I did everything correctly.  I get "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions"

I can run the flow successfully, and I can confirm via setup audit trail that the permission set activation occured.