• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. In setup I am unable to find Enable Lightning Knowledge, searching for Knowledge in set up after having ticked the knowledge user box on my user profile. I have tried logging out, back in, selecting, deselecting and reselecting etc. The company settings has the required knowledge license. 

I cannot find a solution. Suggestions please. 

Hi. In setup I am unable to find Enable Lightning Knowledge, searching for Knowledge in set up after having ticked the knowledge user box on my user profile. I have tried logging out, back in, selecting, deselecting and reselecting etc. The company settings has the required knowledge license. 

I cannot find a solution. Suggestions please. 

Hello everyone, I've been working on this challenge in the Date Security portion of Trailhead for some time but need some help (See below)

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

Understand that I did read the indepth reading before hand and I created a read-only clone profile in the Accounts profile list but am stuck as how to proceed from there. Challenge error states: Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong: The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected. Please Advise.
We're having trouble with the "Extending Reports using the AppExchange" module in Trailhead

We keep getting the same error when checking the challenge at the end of the module:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'.

Wedges ARE set to 'Lead Source', did anybody get this error message? do you know what the solution may be? Thank you!