• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011

Hello,

On the quote record I'm trying to create a simple clone button that would clone a quote.  The code I used for the button is: /{!Quote.Id}/e?clone=1

When I push the clone button, it creates the cloned quote, and let's me make basic changes like changing the name of the quote.  However, when I click 'save', I get this error message:Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

But I am the system administrator, so I don't understand why I'm getting this.  Can anyone help?

Hello,

On the quote record I'm trying to create a simple clone button that would clone a quote.  The code I used for the button is: /{!Quote.Id}/e?clone=1

When I push the clone button, it creates the cloned quote, and let's me make basic changes like changing the name of the quote.  However, when I click 'save', I get this error message:Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

But I am the system administrator, so I don't understand why I'm getting this.  Can anyone help?