OST to PST is a popular term searched by Outlook users. Many times, the user faces situations when either their profile gets deleted unintentionally or their OST file becomes corrupt.
OST files can crash due to several reasons, such as:-
· Virus Attack
· Sudden Power Failure
· Software or Hardware Malfunction
· Abnormal Termination of Outlook
· Exchange Server Crash
· Accidental User Account Deletion
· Database Corruption etc.
Corruption of OST files due to any reason causes inaccessibility to those files leading to a situation where your every work get stalled. Then to continue your work you need to repair and recover those corrupt files. For this you can use OST4 - OST to PST software which can convert the damaged OST files to PST file without changing your original OST database with several properties such as to, bcc, cc, subject, from, date, appointments etc. There are many more features which can be viewed and analyzed after downloading our free trial version of OST to PST converter.
For more details visit: http://www.ost4.com
Read more info: http://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/ost_to_pst_converter-12.html
Visit more details : http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
Get more details: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Exchange-OST-to-PST-12f7656a
Visit more information : http://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/ost_to_pst_converter-12.html
More Information Click Here.
I once tried KdeTools for OST to PST software and it was quite helpful. The ost2pst software helped you in restoring corrupt all OST data and converts OST to PST file format in just a few minutes along with all items.
Hope it'll helpful for this suggestion ...!
There are many tricks to scan, repair&convert Offline Outlook Data File (. east) to Outlook PST file.
1st, Microsoft provides an official tool know as Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe)&Scanost.exe to do the scan & repair OST file. However, if your OST file accessible, then you can try the conversion manually, as given below:
- Open Outlook.
- If you are having any doubt, then you can't try to create a new PST file. (Before starting all process, make sure you can convert the entire contents in the OST file to PST file).
- Go to the OST file, choose and copy the entire contents to be migrated within few mouse clicks.
- Go back to the new accessible Outlook Data Files, then past entire the contents into the Outlook Data Files
That will do the migration.
You can also try some other methods to export the contents of the OST file to an Outlook PST file
2nd, when you are accessing the Exchange server, then you can use the Export-Mailbox cmdlet exports methods. Below is the syntax about doing that:
Folders of the mailbox: Export-Mailbox -Identity email@example.com -TargetMailbox ExportMailbox -TargetFolder MyData
To export data to a .pst file: Export-Mailbox -Identity firstname.lastname@example.org -PSTFolderPath C:\PSTFiles\user.pst
To export data from all the mailboxes of users in the XYZ hosted organization:
Get-Mailbox -OrganizationalUnit "OU=XYZ,OU=ConsolidatedMessenger,OU=Hosting,DC=Fabrikam,DC=com" | Export-mailbox -PSTFolderPath c:\PSTFiles
3rd, if you cannot restore the OST data via Outlook, neither can you connect with the Exchange Server, then you can try any companion OST to PST conversion program, below is a list of them:
Read more: http://www.outlookost.org
More information visit: http://bestosttopst.codeplex.com/
To get more details visit http://www.osttopstconverter.ostpst.net/
* It OST to PST Converter can easily repair corrupt 2013 OST File
* Easily extract data from 2013 OST file and Move them into Outlook file
* Helps you to Open Outlook OST file into Outlook file
* Wonderful solution to Export outlook 2013 OST to PST
* Instantly Convert 2013 OST File to PST, EML, MSG and HTML format
* It works on OST file versions-5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013.
To download visit:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html