• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I need One help. 
i m working on community and want to trace the last login date of community user. 
i used query like: 
Select id, Email,  LastLoginDate From User
but the column for LastLoginDate is coming blank...
i need LastLoginDate for further implementation, but i am unnable to populate it.
please help me to resolve it.

thanks
Hi All,

I am trying to Update a field of Account in batch process, for single Account it is working fine but for multiple accounts it is not working.  i am doing this in execute method. here is my code, please correct me where i am wrong:

List<Account> accountAll = new List<Account>();
if(ListOfAllAccountsID.size()> 0){

for (Account account :[SELECT id,Service_Flag__c FROM Account where Id = :ListOfAllAccountsID]) {
                            account.Service_Flag__c=true;
                            accountAll.add(account);
                    }
                    update accountAll;  
                }

before of this update operation, I am performing mass mail operation and thats working fine but when I go for update Account checkbox, mass update is not working

Hi all,

I want to send mass email but the mail have 5 different kind of mail instance so can you guys help me how to achieve this.

Below is the code that I have written in my code:
 Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.MassEmailMessage[] { mail1,mail2,mail3,mail4,mail5 });

where 
 Messaging.MassEmailMessage mail1 = new Messaging.MassEmailMessage();
and so on...

In the current scenario if there is data in mail1 till mail5 then emails are send successfully but if any one of the instance is null, email is not send.

Can any one please help in correcting my code so that the emails are send successfully irrespective of null instance.
Hi All,
I need One help. 
i m working on community and want to trace the last login date of community user. 
i used query like: 
Select id, Email,  LastLoginDate From User
but the column for LastLoginDate is coming blank...
i need LastLoginDate for further implementation, but i am unnable to populate it.
please help me to resolve it.

thanks
Hi All,

I am trying to Update a field of Account in batch process, for single Account it is working fine but for multiple accounts it is not working.  i am doing this in execute method. here is my code, please correct me where i am wrong:

List<Account> accountAll = new List<Account>();
if(ListOfAllAccountsID.size()> 0){

for (Account account :[SELECT id,Service_Flag__c FROM Account where Id = :ListOfAllAccountsID]) {
                            account.Service_Flag__c=true;
                            accountAll.add(account);
                    }
                    update accountAll;  
                }

before of this update operation, I am performing mass mail operation and thats working fine but when I go for update Account checkbox, mass update is not working