• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi,

My name is Christian and I am a beginner in Salesforce - Sap integrations development, in my project, we have the next requirement:
  • When an account is registered in Salesforce an instant call is made to a web service developed in SAP (SOAP).
    • If the integration result is right, you should be able to insert the account into Salesforce, but if the integration result returns any errors, you should display the error on the screen, so that the user can correct any errors and try again to register the account. My application is using the standard VisualForce Page.
So I had the idea of using a trigger (before insert) but as far as I've read this it's not possible, can anyone give me some guidance on how to approach the development?
Thank you very much.

hi,

My name is Christian and I am a beginner in Salesforce - Sap integrations development, in my project, we have the next requirement:
  • When an account is registered in Salesforce an instant call is made to a web service developed in SAP (SOAP).
    • If the integration result is right, you should be able to insert the account into Salesforce, but if the integration result returns any errors, you should display the error on the screen, so that the user can correct any errors and try again to register the account. My application is using the standard VisualForce Page.
So I had the idea of using a trigger (before insert) but as far as I've read this it's not possible, can anyone give me some guidance on how to approach the development?
Thank you very much.