• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I got the following error message while verifying a challenge in my playground. I logged in to my DE and re-did the work, clicked verify, and got the same error. Does anyone know what I should do?
"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IWDKUFAE"
Thanks-
Sophie
Hi Everyone, 
I'm trying to create a rule that requires that shipping/mailing postal codes must match for all contacts with accounts. I'm getting syntax errors that don't make sense (like 'found extra AND' or 'found extra NOT'). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? 

AND (
NOT(ISBLANK(AccountNumber))
NOT(Account.ShippingPostalCode = MailingPostalCode)
)
Hi all,
I got the following error message while verifying a challenge in my playground. I logged in to my DE and re-did the work, clicked verify, and got the same error. Does anyone know what I should do?
"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IWDKUFAE"
Thanks-
Sophie