• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any way to hide Save & New button from edit record page? Also, is it possible to rename 'Save' button on edit record page?
I have created a public calendar and want to show the same to community users using Customer Service template for community. But, I am not able to find the name of public calendar in calendar component of community builder. Is there any way public calendars listing company events, meetings can be shared with community users?
I want to dispaly recent 5  files uploaded to community user in Customer Service template. But, the out of box file list components shows the library information as well. So, is there any way I can show the recent 5 file records from Content document object using record list or file list component of community builder. Don't want to write custom code component for this.
Hi,

I am getting error  in browser console as "SyntaxError: Unexpected token :", and my action function is not getting called?

What could be the reason?
  • September 19, 2018
I have created a public calendar and want to show the same to community users using Customer Service template for community. But, I am not able to find the name of public calendar in calendar component of community builder. Is there any way public calendars listing company events, meetings can be shared with community users?
Hi,

I am getting error  in browser console as "SyntaxError: Unexpected token :", and my action function is not getting called?

What could be the reason?
  • September 19, 2018